Chapter Eighty-Four: Non-Peachy Vibes

Y/n's PoV:

Tuesday: After landing in Nice

Kim, Georgia and you leave the airport - Lorenzo greets you with open arms, and the girls introduce themselves. The four of you get into the car, and drive to Monte Carlo.

During the car ride you get an email from the Doctor's office, stating that you tested negative for all the STD tests that they ran - So no Baby, and no disease... Lovely. You told Charles that you didn't have either, but he obviously didn't believe you... You simply send him a screenshot of the results, so that you can finally conclude this matter once and for all.

He responded with a thumbs up after a couple of minutes.

Enzo drops them off at their hotel, before driving you home. You haven't been home in weeks... It feels unreal being back in Monte Carlo. You get a text from Pierre:

Pierre: Good that you got picked up ma chérie. The jet is about to take off, so I won't answer for a while. See you tonight...

You quickly text him back, before you get out of the car. Mom is waiting at the doorstep, waving to you, as you head her way. Enzo grabs your suitcase and your bag, as she starts smothering you in kisses.

---

Although she's still mad because you haven't stopped seeing Pierre, she's only commented on it once in regards to Charles' feelings. Apparently he's been talking to her about all of this, which doesn't really help your broken trust.

You sink into the couch, as your Mom asks you a million more questions about the friends you've made, about your job and about the places you visited. Enzo listens keenly, since he also doesn't know about most of it.

In the midst of your catch up session, the doorbell rings and she tells you to get it, while Enzo is tasked with grabbing two more glasses for the juice. You open the door, only to be met by Charles' awkward smile and Arthur's hug. Charles and you just awkwardly stare at each other.

Arthur chuckles: Finally we're all back under the same roof again!

You just nod, while you let the two of them in. Lorenzo and Mom greet the others, and only then do you get the memo that your Mom has convinced everyone to stay with her this weekend.

y/n whispers: What does she mean we will all stay here?

Lorenzo whispers: Everyone will sleep in their old rooms.

y/n whispers: Uhh, why?

He chuckles, as Mom coddles Charles, as if no one other than him existed. Arthur joins your little, hushed, side-line conversation.

Arthur: Cause she wants you two to make up, and cause she missed us, Stupid...

You sigh.

Lorenzo: C'mon, it won't be so bad...

He nudges you playfully.

y/n whispers: Not so bad? Dude, we are five people - Now add your wife, and your girlfriend...