Chapter Fifty-Six: Oh God Baby

y/n's PoV:

The next morning.

You get out of the shower, tightly wrapping yourself up in a towel. The hot vapour has filled up the entire bathroom.

He turns off the water, and follows you out of the shower.

Pierre: Should I drop you off at the hotel or the track or somewhere?

You shake your head.

y/n: No Babe- I think I'll just walk back, I've got some time anyways.

You glimpse a peak, before he wraps a towel around his hips.

Pierre smiles: Suit yourself...

He presses a soft kiss onto your shoulder, before he leaves the bathroom. You get dressed, then you have to leave. The two of you say goodbye with a long, passionate kiss at the door - Hesitantly he lets you go.

On your way back, you day-dream about last night. Not even about the sex, well, okay that was pretty fucking brilliant in itself, but more so about the intimacy and how gentle the two of you were with each other.

You pick up two croissants.

You've just never really sat down and discussed a problem like you did last night; It felt so right, so grown up... It wasn't sarcastic for once, and you liked that - It was calm, collected and strategic. The automatic sliding doors to the hotel open, and you pass by George in the lobby. He greets you with a smile. You vanish into the elevator; It takes you up to your floor.

As you enter your room, Kim leaves hers. She starts giggling when she sees you in last night's dress.

Kim: Busy night? Huh?

y/n laughs: Oh quit it-

You unlock your door, and she follows you into the room. The second croissant is for her; You hand it off to its rightful owner.

Kim: Thank you...

y/n nods: Any time...

She sits down on your untouched, not slept in, perfectly made bed, as you grab your Ferrari uniform, a new bra and some fresh underwear - You get changed, tie your hair into a ponytail and exit the bathroom again.

Kim: Nuh-uh. Not this again.

She pulls you towards a mirror, and points at a hickey that Pierre left again.

y/n sighs: Fuck man, I don't have time to cover this shit up again.

Kim: Just do it in the car- I'll drive, you cover it up.

You agree, thank her, grab your makeup bag, and you stuff it into your handbag. The two of you head out and towards the track.

Kim looks over at you while you colour correct the purpleness on your skin.

Kim smiles: Same or different Lover?