Chapter Fifty: A Big F- You!

- Half an hour later in front of the restaurant -

You say good night to everyone, as they head to their respective rides. Alejandra stares at you, while Carlos rubs her back. How does she seem so annoyed again?

Charles: The two of you are wearing heels right?

Alejandra nods, so do you.

Charles: Fine, I'll get the car again. Wait here.

You follow your brother regardless of his command. You look over your shoulder, as Pierre watches you walk off.

Charles: You coming to get the care with me?

y/n softly: Yeah...

Charles: Alright. Messy night, huh?

y/n sighs: Please Char, stop.

Charles shrugs: I mean, why? It was messy... You rejected Lando a second time. So, it was a messy night...

You swallow down the ball of anxiety that has reformed in your throat again - You said no. Revenge flew out of the window the moment you did, but you couldn't accept his date-proposal. Regardless of winning the bet against Pierre, and initially wanting to say yes as a big "FUCK YOU" to Charles, you simply said, something along the lines of "Sorry, I'm not interested". Then silence awkwardly wrapped around the table, as you got up to go to the bathroom for a quick hyperventilation session.

You wanted to say yes, you wanted that revenge on Charles, but all you could hear in the back of your mind was: "I've never really wanted anyone other than her". You glance at Char.

y/n quietly: I knew about the bet. So enjoy your stupid vacation you Prick.

He stops and stares at you.

Charles confused: What?

His face turns pale within a split second. He begins to stutter in an attempt to explain himself.

y/n quietly: Just give me the keys, I'm not doing this here.

He nods, handing them to you. He follows you - Too stunned to speak or to react. He gets into the passenger side of the car - You pick up the others. Carlos, Alejandra and Pierre squeeze into the back and you start driving back the way you came.

First comes Pierre's hotel; You drop him off, and he points at the building, signifying that you'll meet in his room, and not in yours.

Ten minutes of silence pass, as you return to your own hotel. Carlos and Alejandra get out of the car, swiftly thanking you, and your brother and you remain in it. You park, before turning off the engine. You just sit there in silence.

Charles hesitantly: W-when did you find out about it? Actually, no- From who? Did Pierre tell you?

You shake your head.

y/n: No, it wasn't him. It doesn't really matter who told me though, or when I found out Char. You bet on me for a stupid vacation that you could definitely pay for. Just to make it clear, that was a dick-head move; You can't set up a rule limiting me to who I can date and who I can't, only for you to try and make one of your friends fail in his conquests. I'm not a toy, and I'm certainly not something to fucking bet on.

You pull out the key, hand it to him, and get out of the car. He calls your name a couple of times, but you walk down the street and get away from him.

No, surely you don't want to argue with Pierre tonight, but you'd rather face that, than your brother or an empty, lonely room. When you arrive, you knock on his door. He lets you in and you just take off your dress and your shoes - You crawl into bed, and he joins you.