Chapter Twenty: Soft Whispers and Slow Kisses

*Listen to 'hostage' by Billie Eilish to capture the mood and atmosphere while reading this chapter...*

Pierre's PoV:

Her breath is slow and even, her fingers have finally come to a halt, simply resting on your stomach now, and her faint giggles are everything to you. Every now and then she lifts her head up a little bit, so that she can glance at you and see your reaction to a scene.

To be honest you're not even paying attention to the movie anymore. Your entire focus is solely set on her: Her even breath. Her laugh. Her soft sighs when something romantic happens. The way she cuddles up against you. The way she lifted her leg over yours to be closer to you. The way she sometimes grabs her phone and replies to texts, completely unbothered by you being able to see who she's messaging or what she's texting.

It's as if this is familiar - Something the two of you have done a million times prior, but you haven't.

The movie obviously ends with a dramatic moment; Her hand has formed a little, clenched fist that's holding part of your shirt tightly, as if she's experiencing the intensity of the ending. You take it that she is...

When the credits start rolling, she sighs softly, facing you.

y/n whispers: Did you like it?

You simply nod. You certainly liked the moment, and how intimate and familiar it was.

Pierre whispers: Yeah...

She sits up, wiping a small tear away - You can't take your eyes off of her anymore. Her hair is wavy, her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are captivating.

Pierre whispers: Come here.

She moves towards you; You cup her face with one of your hands, wiping the residual tears away with your thumb. Her face is full of colour and warmth. You gently pull her onto your body. She tilts her head, as she looks through her tired, green, siren eyes. You would pay millions to know what is going on in her mind right now.

Pierre whispers: I was thinking about you all of last night, and all of today. I know you didn't want to see me anymore, Charles told me what you said, but I can't get you out of my head.

y/n whispers: So you called and came to see me?

You nod softly - The magnetic pull is intense, you feel every fibre in your body being drawn towards her. You're just another person when you're with her - You feel so authentic. There's no acting...

You straighten your back so that you sit more upright. She's sitting in your lap, like she did on that park bench, but this time, her legs are wrapped around your hips. Your hands stroke up and down her back.

y/n whispers: Is this you comforting me?

Pierre whispers: I'd like to think so...

She leans forward, resting her head on your shoulder. Your arms hold her securely.

Y/n's PoV:

You close your eyes. He presses a soft kiss onto your forehead, and you lose all sense of reality. His presence is more than just comforting; That's what is so confusing to you. How are you so repulsed, yet so drawn to an individual?

His fingers run along your scalp, as he moves aside a strand of hair that has fallen into your face. When you place your lips onto his, he quivers slightly beneath your touch. It feels so right. His mouth opens slightly, as he presses another slow kiss onto you. You feel his fingertips resting on your lower back, pressing into your skin with some pressure, as he pulls you even closer towards himself.

You open your eyes for a split second, only to find his being closed - Shut tightly, the necessity of this kiss being apparent in his tortured expression. You close yours again, giving into him completely.

The kiss isn't hectic, it's not led by sexual desire. It's super slow, passionate and all encompassing. His taste is addicting - You find yourself incapable of pulling away from him.

You wrap your arms around his neck, allowing the two of you to be closer to each other. His chest presses against yours, and you feel his heartbeat mirroring yours; They're beating in sync.

He slides his hands under your shirt, as his mouth navigates down your neck. You lean back your head, giving into his warm touch, as he sighs against the base of your neck.

Your hands slide down his chest, immediately finding the entrance to his shirt. You help him out of it, freeing his broad shoulders and his strong chest. You drop the shirt onto the floor, as you pull him closer.

Both of you are kissing each other's bodies; Your lips are drawn to just under his ear, while he's embracing your collar bone. His soft exhales tell you which spots he likes - You focus on them, and his touch gets filled with desire.

Pierre's PoV:

Her hands run through the back of your hair, as she directs you back to her lips. Her breath has become heavier, inhaling deeply while the two of you share another slow french kiss. You feel her entire body pulsating under your touch.

She starts lifting her shirt off of her body, and you help her out of it. You throw it to the foot of the bed, before admiring her in all her glory.

She's wearing a white lace bra; You lift your eyes upwards, meeting hers half way. You comb back her hair, before she leans in for another passionate kiss.

You can't even explain or express how right all of this feels. It's not forced, it's not malicious to prove a point, and it's not on a park bench.

She pauses - You catch her eyes - Y/n places both her hands on either side of your face, as she diverts her focus onto your upper body. Her gaze does something to you; Literally and figuratively that is. You automatically turn hard once her lips touch yours again, but figuratively... It feels so right to be seen by the person you've liked for so long.

You glance down at her bra, before asking for permission with your eyes. She nods slowly, pulling herself closer to your body. You glide your right hand up her soft skin, until you reach the band of the bra - You unclasp it and she pulls it off in slow motion. Both of you hold eye contact, until it's all the way off.

She tilts your chin downwards, so that you look at her body, her finger tips slide along your neck. You swallow harshly, before looking back up at her. You pull her towards you by her hips, pressing your bodies against each other, as the slow kisses continue.

After a few seconds her hands glide down your bare chest, resting them on your belt. She glances at you - Your small smile answers her question, and she proceeds to unbuckle your belt, followed by your pants.