Chapter Sixty-Three: Water, Water, and Yeah, More Water

Pierre's PoV:

Charles starts snoring after five minutes; You drink some water and take off your shirt, before heading into the bathroom. She's removing her make-up, practically in slow motion, simply glancing at you when you enter.

Pierre: He's asleep.

She doesn't give you much more than a "hmm". You close the door to be safe; Waking Charles wouldn't be wise. You place your hand on the back of her waist, and she just pushes your hand away.

Pierre annoyed: Y/n-

y/n: No. Just don't.

Pierre sighs: Is this about- Alejandra- Or whatever her name is?

y/n: I'm not doing this Pierre. I want to get ready for bed.

She struggles with removing her fake lashes. You grab ahold of her arm, and pull her towards you. She snaps at you, but you lift her up onto the vanity; She shuts up. You pull the fake things off of her; She sighs as you remove them from her glassy eyes, accepting the fact that you're faster at it.

Pierre: Fine, then we're not talking about her, or the texts, but we are definitely talking about the things in the elevator.

y/n: There's nothing to talk about-

Sometimes you wonder if it's ever exhausting being her; She's always emotionally charged and she rarely lets go of the attitude. You nod.

Pierre sighs: There is Baby-

y/n annoyed: Don't call me Baby-

She grabs her make-up wipes, and starts running it over her face. She misses half the spots. You pull out a second wipe, and while she's busy with folding the first wipe, you start wiping the rest of her make-up off.

She just lets you do it; No arguing this time around. Soft sighs escape her lips, as you take care of her. You hand her the water bottle again; She drinks.

When she's had more water, you place a little toothpaste on her toothbrush.

Pierre softly: Here, ma chérie-

You push her hair out of her face; Charles was right. She was hammered, and you foolishly said that she was fine, when she clearly wasn't. You don't know why you even let her drink so much - She usually handles it better... Or... She usually doesn't drink this much.

You feel guilty about all of it.

Y/n brushes her teeth in slow motion. When she's done, she slides down from the vanity, and you help her down. She spits the foam into the sink and washes out her mouth, then she turns around to look at you.

y/n's PoV:

You step towards him, slowly wrapping your arms around his waist. You rest your head on his chest, as he pulls you in, securely holding onto you.

y/n tired: Can we go to bed now?

You're mad at him, yes, but you didn't want to argue about any of it right now. You wanted him to shut up and take care of you, which he did after all.

He presses a kiss onto your forehead, softly pushing your hair back...

Pierre whispers: Yes.

He runs his hand up and down your back, as you're still leaning against his strong body.

Pierre sighs: Don't ever tell me to "shut the fuck up" again.

y/n sighs: I won't. Don't ever look at Alejandra again.

Pierre nods: I won't. Not even a glance.

He runs his hands along your face, softly kissing your lips, before he asks if you're ready to go. You say you have to pee, and he lets you do so, while he gets the bed ready. When you've flushed and washed your hands, you use the wall to stabilise you on your way to bed.

He meets you halfway, helping you towards the bed. You glance at Charles - His mouth is wide open, as he snores loudly. He'll fall off that couch if he moves down any further.

Pierre softly: Come...

You get into bed; He lifts the sheets, and tucks you in comfortably.

Pierre sighs: You good like that?

You nod softly. He gets up nonetheless, bringing you some more water to have just in case. He runs his hands through his hair.

y/n quietly: Pierre - You're staying, right?

Pierre quietly: If you want me to, I'll stay-

y/n quickly: Stay.

He nods, as he lies down next to you. He looks at Charles while he pulls the blanket over his body.

He's on his side of the bed and you're on yours, but he still runs his fingers along your scalp. Gently stroking through your hair; It's soothing.

Pierre whispers: I don't know if I can ever let you drink again after today-

y/n sighs: Pierre - Don't do this right now. We'll talk tomorrow.

He nods softly.

The two of you just look at each other for a while. Eventually your eyes grow heavier and heavier. You fall asleep to Charles' snores and Pierre's hand combing through your hair.

Charles' PoV:

-The next morning-

You wake up with a pulsating hangover; You're nauseous and your head is absolutely killing you. You're on the floor, using your arm as your pillow. You take your time to sit upright - You reach for the mug with water, drinking every last drop from it. When it's empty, you accept the fact that you have to get up for more.

It takes you a good two minutes to even get in the upright position - You're holding your tiny little cappuccino mug, while staring at y/n and Pierre sleeping in the same bed.

He's got both blankets; She's on his side, using half of the blanket he's using to cover her bottom half with it. She's in her underwear and her bra, while he's in his boxers. You stare at them for a minute straight.

She turned away from him, while he's facing her. His hand is touching the ends of her hair.

You sigh, making your way into the bathroom. You need water. You're too hungover to process the fact that they're sharing a bed, while you slept on the damn floor.