Chapter Forty-Two: He's Perfect

y/n's PoV:

You feel the heat and the energy surge intensify, as your man does everything he can to make you come - You press the pillow against your mouth - After a few seconds you bite down on it instead. You know damn well how hard he's trying, since it's never been THIS damn good before.

The tingling is driving you insane - He's edging you along, slowly pushing you towards the finish line, and all you want to do is beg for him to make you come, to moan and to seductively whisper his name.

His tongue focuses on the right spot, at the right time, and you exhale abruptly, nearly causing a moan to slip out. He notices, and repeats the same technique again and again - You hold yourself back, covering your mouth with your hands, while he makes you come violently.

While your mind goes spinning into the heavens above, he continues tonguing you, making you second guess anything and everything - When you finish, he comes up, visibly upset that you managed to subdue your moans, pleads, begs and your occasional "Pierre's"...

Pierre angrily: Fuck- Y/n-

You immediately pull him towards your lips; You need him even closer right now. You kiss him eagerly, getting a taste of yourself in the process, but all you can focus on is Pierre. His tongue works its way around yours, softly pressing against each other.

Pierre breathlessly: No- Let me fuck you and make you moan- Please, I can't have you going out with him...

You run your hands along his soft beard - The two of you turn, allowing for you to be on top of him. He pushes down his pants hectically, immediately revealing his pulsating hard on.

y/n teasingly: You made me come- I won- But please-

Pierre annoyed: You want me to fuck you, don't you?

You nod needily.

y/n breathlessly: I'm yours. All yours. Make love to me like I'm yours...

He doesn't take long to sit up, and for him to place you in his lap, facing him, while he teasingly slides his hard dick against your inner wetness.

Pierre sighs: You're so fucking wet...

y/n sighs: Please- Pierre-

Pierre possessively: Fuck you drive me insane-

You remove his hands from his dick, since all he's doing is teasing you with it, you take matters into your own hands, slowly guiding it into your opening yourself. His hands wrap around you, as you slowly allow him to enter into you, softly stretching you out with his width. Fuck he's perfect.

You softly push your hips down, to accommodate more of his length inside of you: You moan immediately. You pull him in for a long french kiss, while you start grinding from front to back, while he pushes in and out of you - The kiss continues frantically, the two of you moan into each other's mouths, while your hands touch every square inch of the other one's body.

He softly rocks up and down, filling you up, bit by bit, more aggressively after every minute - You melt in his arms, while he passionately kisses you.