Chapter Twenty-Four: Foul Play

Y/n's PoV:

You run your hand along his face, softly guiding his mouth towards yours. His lips softly bounce off of yours again, immediately coming back for more. He opens his mouth a little wider, turning it into a slow, steamy french kiss. You feel his heartbeat more prominently against your chest, as he guides you to be on top of him again. You sigh softly, as he pulls his lips away from yours.

Pierre: Don't try and distract me ma chérie...

y/n playfully: Me!? Distracting you? Never!

Pierre laughs: Kissing counts as foul play, if I'm trying to talk to you...

y/n laughs: Guess I'm guilty of foul play then...

You immediately pull him in for another passionate, slow kiss.

Pierre softly in between kisses: Why don't you just say yes? I want you-

His lips automatically come back to yours. You start breathing more heavily, as you start rolling around, getting tangled up in the sheets. You're on your back again, with his body firmly pressed against yours. You tie your arms around his neck, securing him to your lips. You don't want to stop kissing him; Okay, now you're full on addicted.

Pierre starts groaning softly, becoming hard again, as his hands wander down your body.

y/n breathlessly: It's not that easy Baby-

Pierre smirks: Ha! You called me Baby...

He continues kissing you.

y/n in between breaths: Oh shut up-

You draw him in again; Removing your hands from his neck.

Pierre softly: Is it because of Charles?

You sigh, as his lips divert down your neck again, pulling down even further towards your chest.

y/n breathlessly: He made me promise I wouldn't date his friends-

His lips continue on their journey downwards - He glances up, before setting his mouth against your core. You gasp out loud, as he starts eating you out again. Doing the same he did before; Steadily building up speed and rhythm, while you fixate his head with your hands.

You moan softly under his perfectly placed licks.

Pierre's PoV:

You pull her towards you by her hips - Bringing her closer towards your mouth. God the hold this girl has on you- Her hands tense up, as they navigate your head to the right places again.

You lift your eyes to see her in all her glory.

She's arching her back, slightly wiggling under your control - Head leaned back, open mouth, moaning softly. She continues whispering your name, trying to stay quiet...

y/n moaning: Pierreee-

After a few more seconds you stop abruptly; She looks down at you with absolute need in her eyes - Begging you to continue.

Pierre groans: So you refuse to date his friends, but letting his best friend FUCK you is okay?

y/n catching her breath: Please-

Pierre smiles: You want me to continue?

She nods desperately.

Pierre groans: Then go out with me. I don't just want to fuck you, I want to have you in my garage on race days and I want to take you out to eat.

She sits upright, to get closer to you. She grabs your face, kissing you softly.

y/n smiles softly: I'm free tomorrow night...

You smirk.

Pierre sighs: Ma chérie?

The two of you are holding eye contact.

Pierre whispers: So... You want me to take you on a date, no?

She nods.

Pierre: Then say that... Say that you want me to take you.

Y/n pulls you towards her lips. Before they touch though, she stops.

y/n whispers: Pierre Jean-Jacques Gasly-

You chuckle. You can't believe she remembers your middle name. She used to tease you for it when you were younger.

y/n softly: Please take me out on a dinner date tomorrow night.

Pierre teasingly: Now that sounds a lot better, doesn't it?

She nods, before pressing a little kiss onto your lips.

y/n whispers: And now, please, finish what you started.

Pierre grins: Oh with pleasure...

You return to your previous state of going down on her, making her moan softly, as you make her come again and again.