Chapter Forty-One: Down South

Pierre's PoV:

Pierre smirks: You're so fucked-

You lift the sheets, and make your way down south again. You run your tongue over your lips; Fuck you're looking forward to making her moan your name. You stroke your hand along her inner thigh.

You give her soft skin some attention with your lips, before you switch the side. After a few seconds, you redirect your focus onto her wet core. Your fingers run along her wet warmth, before you softly glide them over her clit.

You draw soft circles on it, and you start hearing her breathing deepen - You'll put your money on the pleads - She loves begging for you to continue when you stop. Your fingers automatically do the things she likes, and her breath just becomes more restless.

After a few seconds you abruptly stop, and she lifts the blanket. Your eyes are fixated on her - Need is written all over her face.

Pierre whispers: You want to beg for me to continue? Or you wanna say my name, and finish this bet immediately?

y/n sighs: Nope... You just do you...

You hear the desperation in her poor "nope". You can't leave your woman hanging like that, so you pull her towards your mouth. One hand runs up her stomach again, pinning her down, while the other wraps around her right thigh.

You press soft kisses onto her sensitive areas - The breathing becomes heavier again. The kisses stop, and you continue on with your tongue, slowly massaging her, right where she likes it.

She softly starts panting under your suctioning motions - The more you think about her being yours, the more determined you become. You slowly build up the rhythm and the pressure - This time her hands aren't there to guide your head, making it a little harder on you, but you roughly know what she likes, and where exactly she likes it.

You hear muffled sounds, as you increase the pressure with which you suction - You're clearly doing something right - You do exactly that for a bit longer, while you let the sounds guide you.

y/n's PoV:

Your hands are solely tasked with covering your mouth - Fuck he's doing so well, you don't want to encourage him - You bite your tongue to prevent you from opening your mouth, and you keep your lips tightly shut.

After a few minutes a sound escapes your mouth.

y/n breathlessly: Uhhh-

It's luckily no moan; You grab a pillow from his side of the bed, and hold it over your mouth. He increases the pressure and the speed ever so slightly, and you're about to lose your mind. You already feel how much wetter you've become.

The heat rushes to your core, as you start moving around under his care - He won't let you slip away, so you face the bitter-sweet temptation of him making you come. You press your lips against each other, only focussing on breathing through your nose, which is proving to be a challenge, since you're so damn close to moaning his name at the top of your lungs.

Only now do you realise how much it turns both of you on, when you encourage him, when you moan his name softly, when you beg for him to continue, and how much fixating his head in the right position means to you.