Chapter Sixty-Five: Calm Down-

y/n's PoV:

He hectically yanks you towards the bed, forcing you to sit down - He's starting to scare you.

y/n panicking: Charles, please! Calm down-

Charles yells: No, answer! When did you start something with him!?

Charles starts aggressively pacing back and forth in front of where you are sitting. You've never actually been scared of your brother, nor has he ever really given you a reason to be, but right now he's seeing red, and you can't predict what he'll say or do next.

y/n intimidated: I'll tell you if you calm down-

Charles aggressively: I knew it! So something did happen!

He comes to a standstill in front of you, staring you down, waiting for an affirming response.

y/n panicking: Yes, okay! Now calm down! Please Char, you're really freaking me out!

A vein on his neck pops out; You see it pulsate as his entire body tenses up.

Charles yells: What the fuck did I tell you when you started? Don't date my friends!

y/n annoyed: And who the fuck made a bet with Lando!? Huh?

Charles' brows tighten, as his eyes glare down at you. His lips are pressed together, his jaw clenched.

Your breath grows slower again - The atmosphere in the room has become heavy and explosive. If it was any quieter than it already is, you could hear his elevated heart rate that is fueled by pure anger and disgust.

He's got your Father's disappointment in his eyes, your Mother's anger and his own twisted disgust mixed in. The green vanishes, as his eyes grow pitch black. His pupils have dilated to about double their normal size; It's terrifying.

Charles ominously: That's besides the point-

y/n shakes her head: No, Char, it really isn't-

Charles frustrated: NO. You lied to me, you were sneaking around, you broke the one rule I gave you to follow - And instead of choosing any loser from the grid... You pick the worst of them all.

You never quite understood why he seemed to hate Pierre a little bit, even though he's his best friend. You certainly wouldn't refer to Mary as "the worst of them all".

y/n pleading: He's not the worst-

Charles yells: Shut up! He is a perverted, nasty dude who fucks and uses girls left and right-

y/n shakes her head: No, he's not like that-

Charles annoyed: Of course he is! I'm his best mate, if I don't know, who will? And that's exactly what he'll do with you!

y/n frustrated: No, he won't.

Your mind starts spinning around.

Charles yells: Believe me! He fucking will - So you're done!

y/n shouts: Excuse me!?

Charles sternly: You heard me y/n. You're done with your little fling.

y/n: It's not a fling-

Charles frustrated: What else is it supposed to be!? Are you boyfriend and girlfriend now? Is this what it is!? The two of you are playing house!?