Chapter Ninety: Saving My Night / Ten Reasons

Pierre's PoV:

You stroke her hair out of her face, gently nodding. How could you ever say no to her?

Pierre softly: How many? Pick a number.

She holds up all ten of her fingers.

Pierre chuckles: Ten it is then... Personality first?

y/n: Yeah!

It's kind of amusing how she gets super bubbly when she's at a certain level of drunk.

Pierre: Okay... Number one... I love how gentle, caring and soft you are, but how feisty you can be at the same time.

She chuckles.

Pierre: Number two... I love that you're loyal... And we are totally ignoring your little stunt with Lando - Cause you didn't actually want to do that, you did it to get back at Charles.

y/n whispers: I had motive

Pierre whispers: Exactly... But other than that, you've stuck with me since we've started being something. You could've dumped me a million times to make it easier for yourself, especially with your family, but you haven't, because you chose me for some reason.

y/n quietly: Cause I like you, Gasly...

She puckers up her lips, and makes a "mwah" sound - You laugh.

Pierre: Lucky for you, I like you too Leclerc...

y/n whispers: You know, I like your last name...

Pierre laughs: Oh do you now?

y/n smiles: I do...

She slides her hand down your chest.

Pierre whispers: You want it?

y/n chuckles: Uh-huh... I wouldn't mind having your last name at some point...

The two of you are in your perfect, little bubble - Nothing can ruin it for you.

Pierre whispers: You'll get it eventually...

y/n sighs contently: Good...

Pierre smiles: Tell me ma chérie, what exactly did you drink tonight, because I think that's what I'll get you from now on.

y/n laughs: Bacardi Cola...

Pierre laughs: Noted...

You press a little kiss onto her forehead, before you continue.

Pierre: Number three... I love how you think about things.

She tilts her head, while smiling. You gotta give yourself some credit on number three... That's kind of a dope compliment to give someone.

Pierre: Number four, and I know that this has absolutely nothing to do with your personality, but I love it nonetheless... I love the music you choose to play to me.

y/n giggles: I pick certain songs for a reason...

Pierre whispers: I know you do... That's why I don't complain when you take five minutes to add a bunch of songs to the queue, while I'm waiting to make love to you, my Princess...