Chapter Sixty-Two: She's Pissed

Charles' PoV:

Charles: Alright, how about you get a cab, and I get y/n? We'll meet in front of the club, okay?

He hesitantly agrees, and the two of you split up just after two AM. You grab her purse, and a bottle of water at the bar, before you push your way through the sea, steering towards her.

When you reach her, she truly is spaced out; Her eyes are truly empty with no dimension to them, her lips are parted, desperately inhaling the stuffy air, and her head is leaned back.

Charles loudly: It's been enough dancing for tonight, huh?

She shakes her head softly, as she continues to dance.

y/n: I'm okay Char-

Charles shakes his head: No, y/n, it's enough, we can go dancing another day again-

It takes her a little convincing, but eventually she takes your hand, and she follows you out of the crowd. She's uncoordinated - You guide her out of the club. The fresh air hits you like a ton of bricks, and she groans when she finally inhales some clean air.

Pierre is already waiting at a cab, he opens the doors.

Pierre: Are you going to sit in the front?

Charles: No man, you sit up front. I'll stay here with y/n.

He nods reluctantly, staring at y/n, before getting in.

---

Your hotel is closer than Pierre's, so you get out first. Y/n nearly stumbles out of the car, but you grab a hold of her, preventing her face from meeting the concrete. He pays the cab driver, before following you into the hotel.

Charles confused: Why didn't you ride back to your hotel?

He pushes the elevator's button.

Pierre sighs: One, it's not too far from here, and two, I don't want you to have to deal with her on your own.

It arrives. The doors open, and the three of you stumble inside.

y/n moodily: I have a name you idiot-

You chuckle, as you press the button.

Pierre softly: I know you do y/n...

Charles: Thanks man... I appreciate that.

You run your hands over your face, while y/n and Pierre lean against the same wall.

Charles chuckles: You also look a little hammered now that I see you like this...

Pierre scoffs: I'm aight, I'm not drunk.

y/n scoffs: Sure you are Casanova. You're equally as drunk as I am-

You start laughing, as he stares at her in disbelief.

Charles laughs: I'm not even gonna ask what that's supposed to mean-

y/n sighs: Yeah, just don't.

Pierre: You've had too much to drink y/n.

y/n rolls her eyes: Shut the fuck up.

You laugh at her reply, oh she's pissed; When the door opens, she's the first to exit the elevator. She darts down the hallway, hectically trying to get out her hotel room key. Your room is on the other end of the hall, but you'll take care of her first.

She still hasn't got the keys figured out by the time Pierre and you arrive.

Charles: Y/n-

y/n: I've got it-

Charles sighs: Give it to me.

y/n: No, I've got it.

Defeatedly you lean against the wall, patiently waiting for her to figure it out. After a few seconds Pierre shakes his head. She's becoming increasingly more frustrated with herself and the key. He tries his luck.

Pierre quietly: Y/n. Please.

She turns towards him.

Pierre: Let me do it.

With no push back she hands over the key.

He manages to open the door. You follow them inside, and he places the key on the table next to the door.

Charles sighs: God man, I'm starting to question how much I drank myself now-

The world hasn't quite been spinning till now, but it started to now.

Pierre chuckles: You'll survive...

You continue to make y/n sip at the water bottle. After she drank half of it, you chuck yourself onto her couch; That should make her feel better.

You always forget how dizziness sucks; Y/n somehow makes her way into the bathroom, stabilising herself with the wall, while Pierre sits down on the bed. Maybe you should take care of yourself, while she takes care of herself.

Charles yawns: Fuck man-

Pierre: Yup...

There's a faint call from the bathroom; He immediately jumps up, before you even could, heading towards the door.

Pierre quietly: Huh? What is it?

The door opens a little. She turns around, moving her hair aside; Asking him to unzip the dress. He does as she asked, simply pulling down the zipper, before she vanishes behind the door again. He sits down, before changing his mind.

He heads towards the room's coffee machine, stealing two of the tiny mugs from there. He knocks on the bathroom door, and she lets him in.

He returns with a mug full of water, handing it to you. He sits down again.

Charles: Thanks-

You close your eyes for a few seconds to rest them. Eventually you just fall asleep.