Chapter Fifty-Two: A Matter of Age

Y/n's PoV:

He runs his hands through your hair, as he continues to smile at you - Oh he totally let it get the better of him... You pull him in for another soft kiss; One turns into two again, and two into four. Before you know it, you're tightly pressed against his chest, with his arms wrapped around you, and his lips practically glued to yours. You genuinely can't get enough of him - He's yours now.

y/n breathlessly: Pierre?

Pierre chuckles: Yeah?

y/n smiles: We should probably finish discussing the rest of the topics, right?

Pierre nods: Uh-huh...

He says uh-huh, but your lips are pinned onto his again. You chuckle - Five minutes later your little make-out session has been momentarily paused. You brush his hair back, exposing his forehead - You give it a little peck. Focus now, focus.

y/n smiles: Talking...?

Pierre: Yeah...

His hungry eyes are following the contours of your bra, as his hand glides along the side of your body.

y/n: The picture? Max? The "I love...

You hesitate; Last one first.

Pierre interjects: Yeah, the extremely premature "I love you" that you're going to erase out of your mind right now...

You start laughing.

Pierre smiles: No, seriously though... Delete that. You weren't supposed to hear it...

y/n smirks: But I did... You meant it though, right? You didn't just say it to sell the point?

He diverts his eyes up to the ceiling, where they stay for a moment - You gently grab his face, and make him look at you.

y/n smiles: Yes or no?

Pierre quietly: I meant it. Of course I did, but it was too early for you to hear me say that.

He leans his head against your shoulder. He's a little frustrated about it, which you do understand - You get where he's coming from by saying that, since it's fresh. You run your fingers through the back of his hair. He sighs.

y/n softly: It doesn't matter Pierre...

He lifts his head again, now directly looking you into your eyes.

Pierre: Y/n, ma chérie, it does matter. Look, I don't know with what frequency you throw around those three words, but I rarely ever use them. When I say it, I truly mean it.

Heat slowly wanders into your cheeks; You know that you're blushing right now.

Pierre softly: I just wasn't ready for you to hear it.

His hand glides down your thigh, and back up again, as he continues talking.

Pierre: I stand by what I said, and I don't want this to turn into a joke, because let's face it, we're sarcastic about most things, but yeah... I meant it. So please forget that I said it, until I'm ready for you to hear it... Okay?