Chapter 19

-RAPH POV-
While we were on our way back to Brooklyn, I heard a scream. Leo's scream.
"LEO!" Don and Mikey both said, already running towards the screams of the only turtle I could ever love. I followed on with them, not even able to speak. What just happened....? I can't see anything. And everything's getting hazy. Last thing I saw was a rat. Fucking splinter!
-DON POV-
Mikey got bashed in the head and black powder was blown in my face. I wailed my arms in the air to make it go away but it just made it worse. Once everything was clear to me Mikey was on the ground, motionless. Oh my god...
-NOBODYS POV-
Raph and Leo were kidnapped by splinter. He has taken them back to where they used to live and have tied them up. He realized that his "sons" need to be taught a lesson. His dojo is now the couples tourture chamber. Splinter plans to leave scars on these mutants. Burns, cuts, bruises, he was thinking about maybe even killing them.
And as for Donnie and Mikey, dons devastated. Mikey won't wake up and Don doesn't know what to do. Sure he's studied the medical industry since he was a kid but he could do nothing more. He didn't have the type of equipment doctors have since he's a mutant. If he lived back at home he could do more but he can't go back there. Not without Mikey. He wants to go back and see if there's any sight of splinter but he can't just leave Mikey to rot behind an apartment building. He hoping he isn't next on splinters list.

-YES AND UPDATE IK GUYD IVE BEEN PUTTING YOU THROUGH HELL AND IM SORRY!!! Ily guys thank you for this support 💕-