Chapter 7

Leo put the other movies away in the shelf and took the disk out and put it in the DVD player. I grabbed the box and the movie was tittled: Missing You.

"Ready to watch the movie?" Leo dropped himself on my bed and patted the empty space next to him. "Come on Raphie."

"Fine." I layed next to him and I put my arm arond him and pulled him closer. Leo grabbed the sheets and put them over us and we cuddled through the comercials and we ended up kissing before the movie started

________________MAGICAL TIME SKIPPING TO THE END OF THE MOVIE_________________

Leo ended up falling asleep on my chest  half-way through the movie. I was hungry so I slowly slipped away from Leo careful not to wake him up.

 I went downstairs and I was greeted by Don in the kitchen.

"Hey Raph is you guys okay? You were up there for a while" Don was doing the dishes

"Oh yea I'm fine Leo and I were watching a movie thats why we were up there for so long, Leo fell asleep half-way through and I came down to go get something to eat." I went to the fridge and got some rice. I put it in the microwave and I leaned on the counter next to where Don was washing the dishes.

"Oh okay makes sense" Don turned off thesink and dried his hands.

"Yea, he's looks so adorable when he sleeps, Leo actually gets me on my soft side." I crossed my arms 

"Yea Mikey and I noticed." Don stood across from me.

"I love him and I don't eva want him hurt. Ya know?"

"I get it Raph, go with Leo, he may wake up soon." Don walked away to his room leaving me leaning on the counter alone. I thought for a minute or two and went upstairs to my room to find Leo awake.

"Hey Raphie." Leo stood up and kissed me.

"Hey Leo." I put my arms around Leo and he put his arms around my neck and we stood there staring at each others eyes.