Chapter 15

"And you actually think you're going to get me down again?" He laughed and picked up Donnie.

"Put him down!" I yelled and Donnie yelped 

"Why? He's useless anyways, just like you." He threw Donnie at the wall and he started crying harder. I dropped my sais.

"Don!" I ran to him and held him in my arms. "Why would you do this to him? You raised us! And now you just turn on us just because me and Leo love each other! What the fuck?! Whats your deal?!"

"My deal? Oh Raphael. My deal is I made a mistake buying you four at the pet shop. If I never bought you and your brothers, I wouldn't be a rat right now. But thanks to you I'm living in the sewers with four useless pieces of shit!" He crossed him arms, gave me an evil look.

"Its not our fault. Shut the fuck up." I hugged Donnie and picked him up over my shoulder. Leo came through the door and I gave him to Leo. "Take him to the couch along with Mikey. Once your done help me fight this bastard."

"Alright." Leo ran off and I turned around to Splinter.

"Lets go, asshole." I walked up to my sais i dropped and picked them up. I pointed them at him. "I'm ready."

He ran up to me and tackled me. What the fuck? I got on top of him and threw my sai next to his face, damn it, so close. I was left with one sai, I decided to throw it across the room, lets use fists. I punched him three times in the face. Leo came in and grabbed his arms so he couldn't punch back. I kicked him in his stomach and kicked him in the face. Blood was running down from his nose. His eyes closed. He was either dead or knocked out. At this point I didn't care. He hurt my little brothers and it was the end for him.

"Thanks baby." I kissed his cheek and walked out the dojo. I picked up my sais and put them back behind my shell.

"Mikey, Donnie, were leaving tonight. Pack up your things. If you need help yell for us, were gonna be packing in our room. Mikey help out Donnie go up the stairs and all the buisness."

"Shouldn't Leo be giving out the orders?" Mikey turned around and smiled.

"Yes but he's deciding not to so listen to what I say before you get a mouthfull." I put up my fist and went upstiars. "Leo get your ass up here and help me pack."

"I'm comin!" He trudged up the stairs.