Chapter 1

"For the past three years I've liked Leo. And I don't know how to tell him this at all. Well thinking about it is just gonna make me feel worse. Theres no point of tryin anymore." I put my head down, and looked at the cookies Leo and I made yesterday. I sighed.

"Hey Raph! Come here!" It was Mikey. Wonder what he wants now.

"Whats up Mikey?" I walked in the living room to find him with Leo and something behind his back. I already knew what Mikey was planning.

"Come here." He grabbed my wrist and placed me right in front of Leo, close as hell too. Leo's eyes were wide, he didn't look worried, more like curious. Mikey grabbed a stool and told us to close our eyes. 

"Okay Open them." Mikey was standing behind Leo.

"What are ya doin Mikey?" I crossed my arms. Leo turned around and widened his eyes when he saw Mikey.

"Why are you behind me?" Leo finally said something.

"You'll see. Just turn around." Mikey had a smirk on his face. I looked up to find a mistletoe. I didn't make it noticeable when I looked up because it would just lead to Leo looking up and finding out about it too. Even if he did find out about it he would probably stay around and observe.

I was still close to Leo. We were maybe an inch away from each others faces. It didn't faze Leo and I kinda just stood there. I was getting lost in my thoughts, until I felt a hand on the back of my head. But before I could respond, it pushed me into Leo's lips. Mikey ran and I heard Don saying something to Mikey but since I was so shocked I could only concentrate on one thing at a time.

Leo closed his eyes. I didn't know what to do so I just closed my eyes and tired to relax. Though what was only a few seconds felt like forever with all the thoughts going through my head at the same time the kiss was happened.

We finally split apart and looked at each others eyes. I scanned his face, he looked serious. I bet my face was the color of my mask by now.

I ran off to my room