Chapter 10

Okay so I decided that I'm going to add Splinter in this story. Things may get slightly emotional (not in this chapter) but you know, I think the story started to get boring so why not put some emotions into this story right? x3 Okay enough of me.

I woke up to Leo sitting on the edge of the bed and watching space heroes.

  "How long have you been awake for?" I sat up.

  "Maybe an hour or so." He shrugged, not giving me any eye contact. I knew what he was trying to pull.

  "Nope, no more space heroes for you." I smirked and I grabbed his waist and pulled him next to me.

  "But I wanna watch-" Leo's words were interrupted when I started to kiss his neck. "Raph, really?" I started to search his neck until I heard a moan escape from his lips. I heard the door creak to find Splinter staring at us, shocked.

  "What are you two doing?!" Splinter's voice had gotten louder and I started at him, speechless. I didn't know what to say. I forgot about splinter all this time.

  "Master we-"

  "Nonsense! I want to talk to you boys. Now." He walked out of the room and slammed the door.

  "Raph what are we gonna do?" He turned around and cried on my chest. I wanted to cry with him but I couldn't cry in front of everyone.

  "I don't know, but lets go see him, we don't want to get splinter angrier." I held his hand and stood up, still hand in hand I walked out the door.

  "Raph, won't we get him angrier if we walk in holding hands?" Leo was crying even more.

  "I don't care what that stupid rat has to say about us!" I pointed at the direction he walked. "It's a free country! I love you and nobody, not even splinter is going to break us apart! Our brothers support us, and if he doesn't, then well touch fuckin shit he's going to deal with it!" I know probably everyone heard that but I didn't care, I was angry, and I didn't care what splinter had to say.

  "Raph-"

  "No!" I sighed. "Lets just go and see what he has to say." I pulled Leo downstairs and into the dojo. I held Leo's hand tight to comfort him and looked splinter right in the eye.

  OKAY DON'T HURT ME >.< Sorry for the short chapter but hopefully there will be a chapter either later on today or tomorrow.