Chapter 27

A couple of months later, the turtles slowly forgot about Splinter, Mikey changed a bit, he didn't always have his bubbly attitude towards everything, he started talking to Leo and acted as if nothing ever happened. Besides that, they were focused on killing Shredder, and getting rid of the Kraang. They didn't know where to start, but they were trying to figure out what Splinters old books meant, and since Don was the only one who could understand the bigger words, it made the process slower.

Raph chucked a book across the room, almost hitting Leo.

"I'm sick of these books! They don't make any sense!" Raph groaned, standing up and throwing himself on his and Leo's bed. 

"Baby." Leo said softly "We just need to take a small break." Leo stood up and laid next to Raph, kissing his cheek and rubbing his hands up and down his chest.

"More like a three day break." Raph mumbled as Leo smiled a bit.

"Remember when we were at Aprils place and I woke you up?" Leo asked, shuffling closer to Raph.

"Yea, I told you to stop it." The corners of Raph's lips twitched.

"How come? Was it because you liked it?" Leo teased, tickling Raph's neck. 

Raph blushed. "I told you it felt good..and stuff." He played with the tails of Leo's mask.

"And stuff?" Leo giggled. "You're so cute."

"You're cuter." Raph smiled, kissing Leo's neck. Leo moaned softly, he felt aroused, something he's never felt before. He's heard of sexual arousal, he never thought he would experience it. He put his hand on Raph's leg and looked deep into his alluring, Harlequin eyes. They kissed and touched each other gently, Leo got on top of Raph and took his mask off. Raph took off Leo's and they continued to kiss. Leo began to feel his member grow, and Raph felt it. Raph smiled a bit and grabbed it, rubbing it gently.

"You really want to do this?" Raph asked.

"Yea. It's bound to happen eventually, right?"

"Yea." Raph smiled, kissing Leo.

DONT KILL ME FOR LEAVING YALL AT A CLIF HANGER, NOW I KNOW IF I ASK: SEX SCENE OR NOT? EVERYBODY'S GONNA SAY SEX SCENE SO YEAH SEX SCENE NEXT CHAPTER! WOOO! FINALLY!