Chapter 9

"RAPH WAKE UP" I woke up to Mikey shaking me harshly.

"DAMN CALM YOUR TITS MIKEY!" I sat up and pushed him away.

"Raphie language." Leo crossed his arms

"Sorry." 

"It's fine, just go get your weapons and lets go." 

"Okay." I ran upstairs and got everything I needed, I ran downstairs and we all left for our patrol.

~MAGICAL TIME SKIPPING TO END OF THE PATROL~

"I'm going to bed, Raphie?" Leo looked at me.

"Yea I'm coming up don't worry babe."

"You know you never called me babe."

"Well I just called you babe so." I crossed my arms

"Yea I know." Leo went upstairs.

I put everything on the couch, I was too lazy to put everything in my room. I'll clean it up tomorrow.  I ran upstiars to find Leo already sleeping on the bed.

"Damn it Leo." I turned off the lights and threw myself at the bed, I snuck my hands under Leo and fell asleep with him in my arms.

OKAY INCREDIBLY SHORT CHAPTER JUST BECAUSE I WAS TOLD TO UPDATE PLEANTY OF TIMES AND I WAS GONNA MONDAY BUT SHIT HAPPNED, MY BROTHERS 22 YEAR OLD FRIEND TRIED TO MAKE A MOVE ON ME (im pretty surprised) WHICH DIDN'T WORK OUT SINCE I RAN AWAY TWOARDS THE TAIN TRACKS. But ANYWAY so now I have more time to write so thats why updates are comin out my ass. Because I owe all of you a shit load of updates. BUT I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!