Chapter 29

"My turn." Raph growled sitting up as Leo was still trying to catch his breath.
"Go-"
"Slow, I got it." Raph kissed Leos neck. "Let's have you sit on my dick, yeah? So ya can go as slow as ya want." Raph suggested.
"Sure." Leo lubed up his lovers member and put some on his own entrance before putting his hands on Raphs chest and slowly sitting down on Raphs member. Raph moaned, pulling Leo close.

All Leo felt was pain, but he knew this is probably what Raph went through, so he tried his best not to show that he was in pain

"Fuck it." He whispered and fully sat on Raphs member.
"Leo what the fuck? Didn't that shit hurt?!" Raph questioned.
"Like a bitch but I just want you to start thrusting so this shit can feel good." Leo admitted as Raph smirked and kissed Leo.
"I love you, ya know that?"
"I love you too baby, now fuck me already." Leo giggled as Raph growled and flipped them over so that he was on top.
"Whatever you want." Raph began to thrust. He began to moan and eventually Leo joined him. And Raph began to talk dirty to Leo. Leo blushed deeply since he knew he liked it.
"You like it when I growl in your ear huh?" Raph whispered and Leo nodded. He felt like he was about cum again and he held Raphs hand and held it tightly. Rap went quicker until they both came.
"Was I okay?" Raph panted.
"I think l be taking it up the ass from now on." Leo smiled and Raph giggled and kissed Leo before getting off of him.
"Let's wash off." Raph grabbed Leos hand as they went into the bathroom.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS DNDJXJJDJCK