Chapter 25

-Nobodys POV-

For the past few weeks Mikey hasn't been speaking to Leo. The only person who he would let in his room was Donnie, and sometimes April and Casey. Every time they would mention splinter, or Raph and Leo he would either tell them to get out or stop talking until they got out. He stopped eating and looked like skin and bones. Leo tried many times to speak to Mikey but he refused to listen. Even though Mikey understood that what Leo did was necessary, he didn't want to believe it. Raph didn't even try to talk to Mikey.

"Raph you have to go talk to Mikey." Leo walked into Raph's room while he changing his gear.

"Ugh Leo I'm changing." Raph covered his face with his towel, he didn't like being seen without his mask on.

"Who cares? I'm your boyfriend." Leo said putting down the towel and kissing Raph's cheek. "You're hot either way." Leo smiled as Raph blushed.

"Why should I go talk to him? He'll just ignore me, like he does with you." 

"How would you even know? You haven't tried."  Leo sighed as he helped Raph put his mask on.

"Okay okay, your right. I'll go and speak to him them." Raph put his sais behind his shell and walked out the door. Leo stared at his lover walk away.

Raph knocked on Mikey's door. "Mikey, lil' bro, come on I just want to talk, nothing about, what happened. I promise." Raph waited a moment before Mikey slowly opened the door and let Raph in. "Hey Mikey, I missed ya." Raph said as he hugged his little brother.

"I missed you too." Mikey muffled in Raph's chest, hugging him tighter.

"You're so skinny, why dont ya eat somethin'?" Raph petted Mikey head, and pulled away.

"I-I haven't been feeling hungry Raph." Mikey sighed. "I wish I could eat, really, but I can't. Once Don gave me some soup and I threw up, he said he was going to run some tests to see what was wrong with me."

"I want you to know, just because I haven't tried to talk to you, doesn't mean I don't care or anythin'. I just didn't know what to say to ya. But I'm not here to force ya to get out or eat, or talk to Leo or  anythin' like that. I just wanted to let you know I still care." Raph kissed the top of Mikey's head.

"I love you too Raph. Please don't leave yet, I need to talk to someone, I don't want to bottle this stuff up anymore." Mikey began to cry as Raph quickly at next to Mikey on the floor and hold him in his arms.

"Talk lil bro, I'm listen'"