Chapter 2

"Did I just really kiss Leo? Did he like it? I bet he was forced to. Maybe not. But ya never know." I sat on my bed, and put my hands over my eyes. I just needed to think on what just happened.

"Hey Raph? It's Leo. I want to talk to you. Please let me in." I jumped at the sound of Leo's voice.

"Yea, sure." I stood up and cracked the door a little and peeked my eye through it. "Whats up?'

"Can I come in?" Leo gave a little smile and laughed. His laugh is so perfect I swear.

"Uh, yea." I opened the door. I was shaking at this point. I sat on my bed. "Close the door."

"Yea, of course." Leo closed the door and sat next to me.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" I turned my head slightly towards him.

"Don told me about you liking me for the past three years. I didn't even know that. Believe it or not, I've had a small crush on you for a little bit now. I didn't know if you felt the same way though. So I didn't mention it." Leo blushed and looked down to his two-toed feet.

"Ya did? I though ya would think I was gross or something if I told ya my feelings." I cracked my knuckles.

"No, I wouldn't judge any of my brothers. Why would you think that?" Leo looked at me, he was concerned.

"I don't know, the worlds like that, there's racists, sexists, and plenty of judgers in this world." Leos eyes widened when I said that.

"So you thought I was one of those people?" Leo got serious.

"Well, no. Relax. I just didn't know what you could be thinking. I mean most people would judge you with this kind of subject." I was lookin weak, I hated it.

"Don't ever think that again. I would never judge you." Leo grabbed my shoulders and turned me to meet up with his eyes. "Do you hear me?"

"Yea." I looked down.

"Look at me." Leo's voice got a bit louder.

"Why?" I kept my head in its same position.

Leo took his hand and put it under my chin and pushed my head up. "Because I love you and I want you to know that I would never judge you like that. And neither would anybody else, because if they do, they're gonna have to mess with me." Leo leaned in for a kiss. I widened my eyes but closed them after a second or two. This time I didn't run away like an idiot. We both split apart to take a breath. He put his forehead on mine. His hazel eyes were looking directly at mine.

"Do you believe me?" Leo was waiting for an answer.

"Yea." I put my arms around his waist. "I believe ya. I turned my head and leaned in for another a kiss. Finally I actually did somethin. I loved Leo half to death. If he or my brothers weren't in my life I wouldn't know where I would be right now.

Leo pulled back and pulled somethin out.

"Here, an early Christmas present." It was a box. He handed it to me and I looked at it, then at him.

"Can I open it now?"

"Of course" Leo put a hand on my shoulder.

When I opened it it was a necklace. It was painted gold and in cursive was written Raphael.

"It's awesome as hell, how'd ya get this?" I put it on around my neck

"It was a long story. I'll tell you later." Leo smiled "It's good to know that you like it."

"Yea." I put the box down next to me and put my arms around Leo's waist once again. I leaned in for a kiss and he put his arms around my neck. I smiled a little and pulled back.

"Love ya Leo."

"Love you too Raphie."