Chapter 22

"We need more people, you think Casey can help us out?" Raph asked as Don sighed loudly and rolled his eyes.
"Lets go see if he's around!" Mikey excitedly said running towards Caseys home. The other boys followed.
"Hey Raphie, hold on." Leo grabbed Raphs wrist and pulled him close. "Look if we don't make it out tonight-"
"Dont tell me that goodbye shit Leo. We're gonna be fine. If it comes to our lives splinter is DEAD. You hear me?" Raph interrupted as Leo nodded.
...
When the turtles grabbed Casey, they headed back to splinter with weapons ready. They planned to give splinter two choices. He either leaves them alone or dies.
"Hey where are ya?!" Raph yelled at he got his sais ready.
"What? You come back here to get tortured again? Gays tend to like kinky thing like-" Splinter got interrupted with a hockey puck to his face.
"Yes!" Casey said under his breath. The turtles went and began to attack splinter. They punched, kicked, and tied splinter up.
"Two choices ya rodent. Either ya die or ya leave the four of us alone." RAPH said as he spun his sais on his hands.
"Go fuck yourself." Splinter breathed. He was weak and he knew he was going to die. At this point he didn't care. He didn't want to live knowing he wasted his life on training turtles who were gay. Even though Donnie and Mikey didn't come out as gay, they were on Raphs and Leo's side, which means they support the two. He also finds that a big disgrace. "Might as well kill me, I wouldn't want to be alive knowing that i raised a couple of faggots." He spat as Raph growled and slapped Splinter across the face.
"Shut the fuck up!" Raph yelled.
"So does this mean we ha-have to kill him?" Don said nervously. Leo looked at Raph as Raph sighed.
"Leo you choose. Your the leader you deserve to make this decision." Raph said as he held Leo's hands in his. "Whatever choice you decide to make, I'll still love you." Raph whispered before he kissed his cheek.
"I might was well kill myself." Splinter said. Leo gave splinter a dirty look before speaking....

CLIF HANGER IK IK IM TERRIBLE BUT ILY U GUYS I WONT LEAVE U GUYS FOR 37447473737 YEARS AND THE UPDATE I PROMISE ❤️❤️❤️ LEAVE DOWN WHAT U THINK LEOS GONNA DO 😱😱😱😱😱