Chapter 17 (Leonardo POV)

I'm going to switch to Leo's POV for a while so that the story can get a little more intresting

~Leonardo~

I woke up earlier than everyone else so I decided to make breakfast. I moved as slow as possible from Raph's grip on me so that I didn't wake him up. Once I was free I made bacon and eggs and ordered some pizza for Mikey.

While I was cooking I thought of everything that has been happening for the past few days, the fighting, splinter turning on us, me and Raph. Raph and my brothers were my biggest concern right now. I want them to be safe but I really dont want to trouble april by living here. I wish there was some way to live happily without trouble happening to us... 

The doorbell rang and I slipped the money through the door. "Just leave the change and pizza out the door." I heard a thump and the change sliped through under the door. Once I heard the ding of the elevator I opned the door and brought the pizza in. I finished making breakfast and set everything up. In minuets Mikey ran from Aprils room and opened the pizza box. 

"Yes!! Thanks big bro!" Mikey hugged me and sat on the couch and put the news on. "I found April."

"I kinda guessed she was out." I smiled. "I'm gonna get the other two up."

I went into the guest room and kissed Raphs neck softly. I never tried it before but I'm sure he'll like it.

"Wakey Wakey cutie." I smiled and continued to kiss his neck.

He let out a soft moan. "Dont wake me up like that... that felt good and...stuff...dont do it again!" He tried to contain his laughter as he blushed.

"Oh shut up. I made breakfast. Thats not all I have left for you." I smiled and walked out, leaving him to think.

I went to go wake up Don. "Hey DONNIE! Wake up before I jump on your shell!"

"I dont wanna wake up though!" Donnie filipped over

"Your waking up, theres food"

"I'll be there in a few minuets." Donnie sighed

"Good!" I walked away and grabbed some pizza and sat next to Mikey. "I hope April comes back soon"

"Same here dude."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Who would be knocking on Aprils door?

"Your favorite enemy..." It was Splinter

YES I KNOW CLIF HANGER DONT KILL ME Just trying to make this story better. And things are gonna get sexual soon ;) this is Yaoi anyways. Lets see how this goes..