Chapter 24

-Leo POV-

I went to Mikeys room after I cleaned myself up.

"Mikey?" I peeked my head and saw Donnie hugging Mikey.

"How could you do that?!" Mikey yelled.

"Do you really think I wanted to do that? Mikey he wasnt going to change. I didnt want to kill him but he would have kept hurting us over and over. We wouldn't have had a home.. I'm sorry." I walked up to him and tried to put my hand on his shoulder but he jerked himself away and left the room.

"He's just upset Leo, dont worry, he cant stay mad at you forever. Lets just give him his space." Don said hugging me as I hugged him back.

"I know." I sighed "I guess we should, go to bed, or something." 

"I'll make us some dinner." Don said, leaving the room.

-Nobodys POV-

Once Raph and Casey got to the shore Raph stood in silence for a few moments.

"You can go home now, its past your bed time." Raph smirked slightly as Casey stuck his tongue out before walking towards him.

"Hey, Raph, I'm sorry about all of this. And I'm always here for you, and your brothers, and I'm sure April says the same." Casey said, hugging him.

"Thanks, let April know what happened, I would tell her, but I never want to talk about this day again." Raph said, hugging Casey back. 

"I will." Casey let go of Raph before heading off.

Raph sat in silence and closed Splinters eyes before throwing his body into the shore.

"Though I could trust you, you were like a father to me, I would never think it would end this way." Raph whispered, leaving. He cried on the way home and wiped his tears away before entering the sewers. He looked around for Leo and found him in Mikey's room, crying.

"Leo." Raph said walking towards him and hugging him.

"Where'd you take him?" Leo sniffled.

"The shore. We've just gotta clean up his- his uh, blood." Raph said choking up. He was about to cry, but he forced himself not to.

"Raph its not good to hide your feelings." Leo said holding Raph's hand. "You can cry baby." Leo said pulling Raph into his chest. Raph began to cry with Leo.