Chapter 26

Mikey admitted everything to Raph. He made Raph promise him he wouldn't say anything to Leo or the others.

"So, what do we do now?" Mikey asked.

"What do ya mean Mike?" Raph questioned

"Splinters dead, who's going to train us? What are we supposed to do?"

"His old books can teach us stuff, and were gonna keep going out on patrols and stuff, beat the kraang , kill shredder..."

"But the reason we hate shredder is because he did bad things to splinter, right?" Raph nodded. "So then whats the point of killing shredder if he hate splinter also?"'

"I guess you have a point there lil bro, but Shredder has still done bad things besides betray splinter. Were on different clans-"

"But the only reason were in the Hamato Clan is because of splinter!" Mikey argued.

"Yea but if we were to join the foot clan we would be doing terrible things. The foot practice black magic, drug smuggling, theft, computer hacking...the list can go on. Do you want to be part of that Michelangelo?" Raph responded.

"I guess your right." Mikey murmured.

"And shredder wants to kill us, so joining the foot clan will NEVER be an option. You hear me?"

"Yes." Muttered Mikey.

Don knocked on the door. "Mikey can I come in?"

"Hold on lil bro, I'm talking to him." Raph spoke.

"Oh sorry for interrupting." Don quietly stated.

...

Leo laid in bed crying over the death of his former master. He's been depressed also, but refuses to show it. He's the leader, therefore he feels he shouldn't show how much he's hurt by splinters death. He gasped and cried and curled up in a ball, trying to constantly stop just incase Raph came in, but he couldn't cry silently anymore. Then he heard the door shut. He froze and put his hands over his mouth. There was silence. He felt arms wrap around him. Leo turned around to face who he knew was Raph, he looked up at him, his eyes were bloodshot. Raph pulled him closer.

"I love you Leo."

"I-I love you too."