Chapter 4

I sat on my side of the table and Leo sat right next to me, food was at the table. Mikey and Don sat across from us leaving the each head of the table empty.

 "So whats up with you guys?" Don looked at me. So I'm guessing he wanted me to explain.

 I put my arm around him and kissed his cheek. "Were together." I took my arm off of him and I dug into my food. One thing I don't want to be while I'm eating: interrupted. Leo blushed and ate his food normally, unlike me, and uh Mikey. It's like me and Mikey are messy eaters then when you look at Leo and Don they use fork and knives and all this and that. Ya never gonna see me with a fork in my hand, ha.

 "That's good." Don gave Leo and I a smile and continued to eat. I finished my food and I put my plate in the sink. I walked ova to Leo and kissed his cheek.

 "I'm gonna take a shower." I walked up the stairs, I took a peek at Leo, he was smiling. His smile, it's just so perfect just like him.

  Grabbed my towel, turned on the shower, locked the door. I don't need Mikey coming out of nowhere and saying he left his favorite toy or something in here. I took off my mask and everythin. And right before I was gonna go in the shower, Leo knocked on my door.

"Raph?" Leo sounded quieter than ususal

 "Yea whats up I'm kinda naked ova here Leo" I grabbed my towel just incase I had to get out of the bathroom for any reason.

 "Yea sorry about that, open the door please?" Leo's voice got faint and I started to worry I put my towel around my waist and unlocked the door quickly and swung the bathroom door oped as fast as possible.

  "Whats up?" I saw Leo he looked like something was on his mind.

  "Raphie I'm gonna go top-side and help Don find some parts for one of his inventions with Mikey, so the lair is going to be to yourslef for a few, but I promise when I come back our day is going to be perfect together okay?" Leo's face brightned up a little bit when he mentioned out day being together but something didn't look right with him.

  "Okay love you, be safe." I grabbed Leo around his waist and pulled him close to me and gave him a kiss goodbye.

  "Love you too Raphie we'll be back." Leo walked downstairs and I closed the door and took off my towel. I went into the shower. One of the only things that can relax me: showers.