Chapter 6

~NOTE~

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH GOING ON XC DONT WORRY THOUGH I SHALL BE UPDATING MORE NOW OR AT LEAST ILL TRY TO AGAIN IM SO SORRY PLUS THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORT BECAUSE IM REALLY TIRED AND I'VE KEPT YOU GUYS HANGING FOR A WHILE AND I KNEW I HAD TO UPDATE ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE TOMORROW IF I CAN BUT THIS LITTLE SHORT CHAPTER WILL DO UNTIL TOMORROW OR SO.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I put Leo on Don's bed and Don checked him out.

"He's gonna be okay he needs to just lay down and he'll wake up himself. Don't worry Raph, he's going to be fine." Don put his hand on my shoulder and walked out of the room. Mikey patted my back and I was left alone with unconscious Leo. I couldn't look at him anymore, I knew I would just start to cry. I was about to open the door to leave when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Raph? Where are you going? Why am I in Don's room?" Leo sat up and noticed I was crying. "Raph why are you crying?" He stood up and gave me a hug.

"You were unconscious, you fainted in my room and you weren't breathing until Don gave you CPR." I snuggled my head into Leo's neck and hugged him tightly. Thank god he was okay. If I lost him I wouldn't know who to go to.

"I fainted? I didn't even know." Leo put my head up and my eyes met with his. He kissed me. "I'm here now don't worry Raphie I must've had a seizure or something related to that. I'll ask Don about it. Lets go to your room okay?" Leo let go of out hug and held my hand and we both walked upstairs to my room. Don was in his room and so was Mikey. Leo quickly told them he was awake and both of us went to my room.

"Let's watch a movie." Leo grabbed a few movies from my shelf. "Pick one."

"Uh, I don't know you can choose I don't mind." I shrugged and gave the decision to Leo.

"Want a romantic movie?" Leo grabbed a romantic movie out of the small stack and waved it around.

"Sure, sounds like something we can cuddle up to." I gave him a little smile, I was feeling better but I couldn't get the fact out of my head that Leo was unconscious for no reason, there had to be a reason he can't just faint like that.