Chapter 23

-Leo POV-

I took a deep breath and looked at everyone. Mikey had his head down on Dons shoulder. While Casey was standing next to him rubbing his shell. I sighed and turned back to splinter.

"You've beat us, put us down, called us faggots.. the list can go on. But you've also helped us for the past 15 years, before you knew about Raph and I. If you knew we would turn out gay, we would have probably died." Leo smiled. " We dont need you anymore." I grabbed one of my katanas and cut off splinters head. Blood splattered everywhere, especially on Raph and I. I then heard a door slam. I quickly turned around and Mikey was gone, I saw Don running towards Mikeys room.

"We shouldn't have let Mikey see that." Raph sighed wiping the blood off of his face. 

"Raph, I'm not able to handle that either. I mean, I had to do it for gods sake. None of us can handle this, not even you." I dropped my katana I walked into the bathroom to wash myself.

-Raph POV-

I stood there with my former masters blood splattered all over my body. I turned around and looked at the blood that was still squirting out of his neck.

"Ugh." I whispered. I looked at Casey. "You wanna help me take his body to the shore?"

"Yea." Casey said as he dropped his hockey stick.

"You can take the head, I'll the the uh, body." I said as I untied his remains and put it over my shoulder. Casey grabbed Splinters head by his ear.

"Ugh his eyes are still open." He said in disgust. 

"I'll close em once we get to the shore. Lets head off." I said walking towards the door.

SEE I TOLD YA GUYS I WOULDN'T LEAVE YA :) I LOVE TO SEE YOU COMMENT AND SHIT SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO LEAVE DOWN WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT! I ALSO JUST WANNA THANK YOU GUYS FOR KEEPING UP WITH THE STORY EVEN THO I WAS GONE FOR 8743985475983 YEARS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO KNOW PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE MY WRITING! I LOVE YA GUYS KEEP BEING AWESOME :3