Chapter 8

After staring into his eyes for maybe what it seemed for only two seconds, I remeberd I forgot about my rice, eh screw it I wasn't that hungry anyways, I was probably eating because I was bored.

"I love you Raphie" Leo hugged me tight

"Love you too Leo. I hugged him tighter and looked over his shoulder, it was already 8:00. "What day is today?"

"Uh, Monday. Why?" Leo let go of me.

"Because we have to go for our night patrol at 9:00" I pointed at the clock

"Oh yea thats right." Leo opned the door and went downstairs. I followed. Leo went to go knock on Don's door and I threw myself at the couch, I was startin to get tired.

Leo knocked on his door "Hey Donnie, it's 8 we gotta go for our night patrol soon."

"Okay, thanks Leo." I could barely hear Don's voice through his door.

"No problem." Leo turned around at me. "You tired?"

"Maybe, maybe not." I smirked and sat up.

"Okay whatever you say, Just make sure you're awake by 9." Leo gave me a half smile and went into the kicthen.

"You may have to wake me up, I gave him a devious smile.

"Don't even go there Raphie" Leo giggled and I saw him blush and turn away from me.

"Hah, I love you though." I crossed my arms and layed back down on the couch.

"I love you too Raph." Leo opened the fridge door. I felt kinda sleepy so my vision shut off.

~OKAY... So I'm going to make this story long so maybe 40 chapters or maybe even more I'm not sure but it's going to be long so don't worry x3 if you want give me some idea because I'm running out >.< LOVE ALL OF YOU~

                                                    ~Gloria~