Chapter 30

(A/N: Super short chapter because I have an announcement. I didn't want to update and everyone think it was a chapter when it wasn't.) 

-Leo POV-

So once Raph and I cleaned ourselves up I began to talk to him about Donnie.

"So who do you think it is?' Raph asked.

"Well he said that we weren't the only couple in the house so-"

"He's dating Mikey?!" Raphs eyes lit up. Something I loved to see.

"I really hope so babe." I chuckled.

"Well lets fucking find out!" Raph pulled my arm.

"Raph maybe-"

"NO!" He pulled me off of bed and dragged me downstairs and what we walked into was something Raph was overjoyed to witness. He put his hand over his mouth as I smiled. The two were asleep on each other, holding hands.

"You got you answer, can we go back upstairs? I'm kind of tired and I don't want to wake them up." I whispered.

"Sure baby." Raph smiled as he held my hand and took us upstairs.

OKAAAAAAY guys, so I'm planning to end this story. DONT FLIP YOUR SHIT YET! I'm thinking about making another book but I'm not too sure yet. Just because I don't know what it would be about. But heres a possible idea: Donnie's and Mikey's relationship. What they go though and all that. But I've just got to figure out what would be the main conflict and all that jazz. If you guys have any ideas or anything, please feel free to message me or comment. Let me know if you think a second book is a good idea or not also.

If I don't make a second story I'll probably update my other books since I've only been updating this one, or who knows? Maybe a brand new story? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WANT! 

As always love ya guys and thanks for all the reads, and votes, I really appreciate it. :)