02

In the early morning of the next day, Yan Heng was awakened by the morning sun. After years of military service, Yan Heng maintained the good habit of being vigilant about his surroundings even when he was asleep. Fortunately, no wild beasts appeared last night.

     Listening to the joyful chirping of the birds in the morning, Yan Heng sorted out the memories of his predecessor that appeared in his mind.

     The name of this body is Heng. This is a magical world. Yan Heng was extremely surprised by the memory in his head.

     This is a place called the Beastman Continent. This world is divided into males and females. Those who can transform into beasts are females, and those who cannot transform into males, but they all have the same characteristics as men in this world. To put it bluntly, this is a disturbing world. Females, like women in this world, bear the responsibility of bearing offspring. Because they can transform, they are tall and strong, and undertake most of the rough work of hunting and protecting the tribe. Males, uh, are responsible for being raised by females. That's right, it is raised by females.

     Because males remain human from birth, and the world is full of beasts, it is basically equivalent to the prehistoric period. Although males look similar to men in this world in all indicators, it is extremely difficult to survive alone in such a world. Males are extremely easy to die before they are born, so the ratio of males to females in this world is about 1:6. In this way, males are extremely precious. After all, in such a world, there are basically males to have tribes. s future. Therefore, males generally marry more here.

     And if the female is pregnant, and the male basically has no ability to go out to hunt, if he wants to afford the food of the family, another labor force must be needed to maintain it. Therefore, one male with multiple females has become the mainstream of the world.

     Of course, it does not mean that males are useless. The management of the tribe is usually done by males. Firstly, because of backward productivity, lack of food, and ferocious beasts, males basically die when they go hunting. So the burden of hunting falls on the females, and they basically have no time to spend on these things.

     Secondly, although females are in a dominant position in this world, they are usually willing to obey the words of males, just like females in reality, probably because they are responsible for bearing children, and most of them are dependent on males. This has become a nature of females, therefore, males still occupy a dominant position in the family and society.

     Males generally collect some herbs and edible plants in a slightly safer place around the tribe. From the memory of his predecessor, Yan Heng knows that the edible plant food in this world is extremely rare in the cognition of orcs. Of course, this may also be the reason That's because the residents of this world didn't find it, because in his memory, Yan Heng found several kinds of potato and bean plants that were very similar to the present world.

     Although I don't know if it is as edible as it is in reality. Females generally eat meat, and fruits and vegetables only account for a small part of their diet, because only a large amount of meat can meet the energy needed by females for hunting in a day. The males are basically divided into fruits and vegetables and meat.

     This world is mainly a race organized into a tribe to form a settlement. Residents all believe in a god called Beast God, who believes that Beast God is the creator of orcs. The leader of the tribe is the patriarch, and at the same time the patriarch will have several assistants, who are elected by everyone just like the patriarch. Every tribe has a priest. In the memory of the predecessor, the priest is the messenger of the beast god on the mainland. When important events happen, the beast god will give instructions to the priest. The sacrifices are usually performed by males who can open their eyes at birth. Priests are held in great esteem within the tribe. Has a very high status. The witch doctor is also very important in the tribe. The witch doctor is the same as the modern doctor, but the healing here is only a secondary responsibility, and the most important thing is to deliver the female. Except for witch doctors, the patriarch and priest are usually male.