06

The fifth month after Yanheng came to this world, the first heavy snowfall ushered in. The water vapor condensed on the windows to form beautiful pine flowers, and the mountains, rivers and trees were covered with a layer of silver in a blink of an eye. After that, the sudden tranquility made Yan Heng feel empty.

     People in this world can generally live to be about 150 years old, but 20 years old is equivalent to adulthood, 20 to 130 years old is the prime of life, and people will suddenly age after 130 years old, which is equivalent to the elderly.

     Fortunately, when Yan Heng came here, his predecessor had just turned 18 years old, so there was still room for shaping. After several months of hard work, Yan Heng himself had undergone earth-shaking changes, and his height had risen to about 185, but in this female Generally, the world of about 2 meters is still not enough to see. The eight muscles on the abdomen have been formed. In this world, male bones are relatively small. This is one of the ways to distinguish males and females.

     And Yan Heng is no exception. Fortunately, Yan Heng is no longer as slender as before, and is no worse than when he was a soldier in his previous life. This made Yan Heng very satisfied. The only bad thing is that no matter how much Yan Heng tans, he still maintains a fair skin, which makes him feel more like a little boy now.

     Ever since he got the clay pot, Yan Heng no longer eats barbecue. There are faint sparks flickering in the brazier in the house. The start of this snow season is much colder than before, and it is only the beginning of the snow season. The severe cold made Yanheng worry that this snow season would be more serious than before. The original plan to build some furniture in winter had to be shelved. Yanheng pulled the quilt and put on a coat. They are in Yanheng's space. When the weather gets cold, Yanheng spreads them out. Yanheng originally wanted to use the fur accumulated in the space to make mattresses, but unfortunately, Yanheng didn't know how to tan, so he had to give up. .

     Added enough charcoal to the brazier, put the earthen pot on the stand, added some water and ground corn kernels, a few days ago, before it snowed, Yanheng ground a small pot of corn kernels and a small pot of corn Fen, took out another sweet potato from the space and threw it into the brazier. This is Yan Heng's breakfast this morning.

     Taking advantage of the porridge cooking time, Yan Heng sorted out the items in the space.

     Bullets, because Yan Heng doesn't often go out hunting, so the loss of bullets is not big. Moreover, the bullets shot out can generally be recovered from the corpse of the prey.

     There is only a complete set of summer military uniforms left, because they often go into the forest, the clothes are easily cut by branches and so on, Yan Heng does not have needles and threads around him, and Yan Heng is reluctant to throw away the broken clothes, but he has no way to mend them . Fortunately, there is only Yan Heng alone now, and if it is a bit torn, it can be worn without worrying about people seeing it. Other clothes are basically good because they are only worn in the house, and Yan Heng would not usually wear them into the forest.

     Only one ax is left intact, the others are more or less chipped, and it is not very easy to use. Although Yan Heng, who has written many novels, knows how to smelt iron, he does not know how to identify iron ore. Therefore, if these axes are damaged, I am afraid they will be gone.

     The bayonets were basically not used much, except for one that was worn a lot during the carving and grinding, but it was still good.

     The matches were gone long ago. Later, Yan Heng found the flint used to ignite fire in this world. Just rub the flint with a fire tree branch to lightly wipe out the fire. It is very convenient and surprised that Yan Heng hoarded it in the space. a large batch.