28

Chapter 28: Just Your Body

     As soon as Yan Heng said this, he immediately regretted it, especially after An solemnly closed the door. Such a sunny day in spring! The sloppy Yan Heng felt embarrassed.

     An walked over, stared straight at Yan Heng, and said nothing.

     "Wounds on your face?" The bruises on An's face came into view. Fortunately, he was still very handsome. Yan Heng deeply despised his own superficiality.

     "It was just an accidental fall."

     Yan Heng was terrified when he saw it. How could it be possible? He knew it was because of being beaten, and he knew it was probably because of Ji. Think about it this way. Yan Heng subconsciously wanted to touch his nose, only to realize that his arm was injured and he couldn't lift it up.

     Looking into Yan Heng's eyes. An seemed to have a tacit understanding, bowed down, stretched out her left hand and stroked the bridge of Yan Heng's nose. Just like Yan Heng himself rubbed up and down as usual. Yan Heng's body stiffened immediately.

     Seeing Yan Heng's movements, An's eyes also changed from soft and watery to deep.

     Yan Heng said tremblingly, "Don't do this, it's weird enough."

     An stopped what he was doing, and he was just helping out because it was inconvenient for him. Immediately straightened up, and condescendingly said to Yan Heng: "There is more than a month before the Rain Festival, you should take good care of your wounds, Ji and I will take care of the affairs in the tribe."

     Hearing An's words, Yan Heng subconsciously asked, "What are you going to do!"

     I only heard An say indisputably, "We are married."

     Yan Heng was stunned for a moment, and several thoughts flashed through his mind. Is he willing to marry him because of their original marriage contract, or is he willing to marry him because he saved him? In the end, he just said, "If it's because of our marriage contract, you don't have to."

     He despises himself deeply in his heart. He obviously covets An's "beauty" very much, but now he still has to make such a gesture. Thinking of this, Yan Heng can't help but look up at the tense, bruised and handsome man in front of him. Face.

     "No." An replied bluntly.

     "If it's because I saved you, it doesn't have to be."

     Hearing Yan Heng's words, An subconsciously looked at the scar on Yan Heng's left face.

     Seeing An's actions, Yan Heng's expression suddenly darkened, and it seemed that it was because of this reason.

     "When I jumped at you, it was just a subconscious action, and, in the end, I asked you to save me, didn't I?" Yan Heng explained dryly. Looking up and seeing An pursing his lips, Yan Heng went on to say: "If I hadn't made a move at the time, with your strength, it is very likely that you could break free easily, and my behavior just hindered you. "

     What Yan Heng said was correct. If Yan Heng hadn't pounced on him at that time, An would probably have been able to react at that time. Even if he was really caught, as long as he pressed it to change back into a beast shape, a winged lion weighing several hundred kilograms would Even if the vulture wanted to catch it, it was impossible. At most, it would be slightly injured. In this case, it is very likely that Yan Heng really held back.

     "No." Hearing Yan Heng's words, he replied subconsciously.

     Yan Heng couldn't guess which sentence he answered.