25

Chapter 25 Hunting Attack

     Everything in the tribe went smoothly, and Yanheng officially stipulated the weights and measures. According to the height of the animal god statue made by Yanheng, the specific length of meters, decimeters, and centimeters was formulated.

     1,000 square meters is one mu, and the liter on the earth is still used as the capacity unit. The weight of one catty is the weight of one liter of water, and one catty is twelve taels. Steelyards and balances are manufactured accordingly. This will be the standard for the distribution of food by the tribe in the future.

     Bows and arrows, broadswords, and agricultural tools have officially entered the lives of the orcs. It brings many conveniences to everyone, especially hunting, which is better than Yan Heng imagined. The harvest in the tribe gradually became richer, and the witch doctor was the most satisfying one. People from the hunting team would no longer come to them with scars all over their bodies.

     The tribe suddenly increased so many people, Yan Heng once worried that the beasts around the tribe could not support so many people, after nearly half a month of observation, the harvest in the tribe has been stable, Yan Heng finally felt relieved. But Yan Heng still didn't want to completely depend on these beasts. Once the number of wild beasts decreases, what will the orcs eat, and the life of drinking blood is better than the stable life of farming.

     The spring plowing has already started, and Yan Heng has once again expanded the farming area of the tribe. After leveling the land, it has reached nearly 3,000 mu. Looking from a distance, it is endless. Yan Heng can already imagine the scene of a bumper harvest in the future.

     The tribe officially formed a fishing team, mainly composed of winged orcs. Pickled fish has been widely accepted by orcs. Fish has officially entered the orc diet.

     It's a pity that Yan Heng never found chili peppers, but instead found prickly ash among the medicinal materials of the witch doctors, which was an unexpected harvest.

     After experiencing the beast tide in this snow season, Yan Heng deeply felt that the fence of the tribe was a little short. Taking advantage of the fact that the tribe is a little free now, Yan Heng decided to further strengthen and increase the height of the fence, from the original six meters wide to ten meters wide. meters, ten meters high to fifteen meters. The altar and the flat ground beside it were also enlarged again. It can accommodate 2,000 orcs to come in and out at the same time, and the statue of the beast god stands far above the altar.

     The school that was originally built when the tribe built houses was officially put into use, with old orcs serving as teachers. It's just that there are only a handful of books that can be compiled by Yan Heng's shallow knowledge, which is barely enough for the orcs of the tribe to study for three to four years.

     However, after a large-scale construction, the stone materials around the tribe were almost exhausted, and if you want to dig stone materials, you need to go to a place three days away from the tribe.

     As time passed, An gradually gained a great reputation among the tribe. He was originally the number one warrior of the Yuanshan tribe. The sharpshooter who shot every arrow within a meter was promoted by the tribe as the deputy leader of the two teams.

     Compared with other people's orderly life, Yan Heng is very free. Wait until the busy days are gone. Now he belongs to the kind of idler who "the people above open their mouths, and the people below run away".

     Occasionally I teach at school, and when I have nothing to do, I go to the field to weed and weed. Now when I do that, I dare not call too loudly, lest I "disturb" Ann next door. Yan Heng felt that such a day was impossible.