15

It is said that "a newlywed is better than a young scholar, and wearing red and wearing flowers is like a champion".

     The hustle and bustle dissipated. Ji and Yan Heng looked at each other calmly, looking at the heat in Yan Heng's eyes, Ji felt extremely nervous. Involuntarily thinking of what he had told him before the ceremony, he couldn't help feeling a thirst in his throat.

     Seeing Ji gradually distracted, Yan Heng's face gradually darkened. Sudden approaching, pressing him under the body, the sudden suppression made Yan Heng flustered, just wanted to push Yan Heng away, but found that not only did he not push the opponent away as if he had lost his strength, but was caught by Yan Heng hands.

     Yan Heng pinched his chin with his left hand, and said in a low voice, "How dare you lose your mind at this moment, um—"

     "I'm just, uh-"

     Yan Heng will not give him a chance to defend himself. He leaned over and grabbed Ji's lips, sucking and licking slowly. The left hand holding Ji's chin slowly moved along his neck to his earlobe, rubbing the slippery skin with his fingertips, and there was a shudder at the touch. Ji narrowed his eyes involuntarily.

     "Well..." Suddenly, the confinement was released, Ji opened his eyes and saw Yan Heng took off|naked his clothes in twos and then immediately climbed onto Ji's body.

     The lips were sealed tightly again, and the clothes on his body were easily stripped off by the opponent's nimble hands. These hands were so hot that his body felt soft and numb from the heat, and he involuntarily climbed onto the opponent's back. I obviously learned a lot from Jue, why can't I use it now?

     In a daze, I only heard Yan Heng say: "Daughter-in-law, you are mine now."

     Ji unconsciously replied: "Yes."

     The indoor spring was just right, and it was turned into a red wave overnight.

     ………………………………………………

     The sound of pattering rain woke Ji up, and when he opened his eyes, he saw waves of raindrops hitting the window.

     As soon as he moved his body, there was a burst of discomfort, and the pain in his waist made Ji want to scold that beast last night. Lifting the quilt, I saw red marks all over my body, and even that place was kissed back and forth by that person.

     Yan Heng held the porridge and pushed open the door, and seeing Ji hastily covered the quilt, he couldn't help laughing and said, "What's there to cover up, didn't you watch everything you should have seen last night?"

     Ji was suddenly embarrassed, and then resentful, if it wasn't for Yan Heng himself, would he be able to do this?

     "Okay! There's nothing to be shy about, we're both husband and wife." After speaking, Ji's face turned red.

     Seeing Ji's expression, Yan Heng was overjoyed, put the porridge on the table, and made a gesture to lift the quilt on him. Seeing this, Ji immediately wanted to stop Yan Heng's movements, but he didn't expect a dull pain in his waist, and instead sent himself into Yan Heng's arms. Even so, he refused to let go of the quilt in his hand. Angrily said: "What are you going to do?"

     "I'm not worried about your discomfort. It's true that I was too aggressive last night. So I want to see how you are." In fact, I have seen it when I cleaned him last night, although I haven't personally seen it before. I've practiced it, but fortunately I still know something, so I didn't hurt Ji, it's just a little red and swollen.