12

Putting the elephant's body into the space, everyone set off again, and after another trek, they finally arrived at their destination. Yan Heng finally saw the Fenguo Tree in the "Legend".

     The pink fruit tree grows in four seasons, and each pink fruit tree has a fixed yield. When a fruit is picked, a new fruit will be regenerated in the same place immediately, and it can grow within a month. This also satisfies the needs of orcs whenever it is possible to have children.

     This powder fruit is similar to the real coconut milk, but the inside is not juice but some powder. Moreover, the pink fruit can only be stored for about 30 days after being picked. Yan Heng originally thought, if the pink fruit tree can grow all year round, can it also be stored as a kind of food for winter?

     However, this idea was labeled as unfeasible by Ji as soon as he said it.

     "Pink fruit is the food bestowed by the Beast God to the children who have just passed the lactation period. No matter how much we eat, we will not be hungry." Ji explained to Yan Heng.

     I see. But hearing Ji talking about the lactation period, Yan Heng suddenly thought that the child seems to be breastfed by the female, so wouldn't it mean——

     Yan Heng's eyes immediately swept towards Ji's chest involuntarily. Hand strokes chin. Well, how can milk be produced from the same part as myself?

     I don't know if Yan Heng's eyes are too hot, or what. Ji suddenly received Yan Heng's brainwaves, and couldn't help glaring at Yan Heng.

     Yan Heng timidly touched the bridge of his nose, turned around and followed everyone to dig up the saplings.

     After everyone returned to the tribe, it was already dusk. Smoke rose from many houses in the tribe. The dug saplings are piled up in the cave, and they will be planted only tomorrow.

     "Heng, let's go back first." After putting away their things, everyone bid farewell to Yan Heng and went home.

     At this time, Ji was a little hesitant, not knowing whether to stay here or follow them back to his place of residence. If I stay here, I have just established a relationship with Yan Heng, and I'm afraid it's not good to stay here, it seems that I'm too reserved. Let's go back, thinking this way, I raised my head and wanted to talk to Yan Heng. But Yan Heng grabbed his hand.

     Rubbing the cocoon in Ji's palm gave Yan Heng a heavy touch. Said: "I'm a little hungry."

     When Yan Heng said this, Ji understood Yan Heng's thoughts, and his face blushed involuntarily. But the hand still didn't get out of Yan Heng's.

     Yan Heng dragged Ji Bian to the kitchen, Yan Heng cut the meat with a bone knife, and Ji Bian washed the vegetables beside him. When the food was ready, the two had a delicious meal. One sweeps the floor and the other washes the dishes. It gives people a feeling of harmony and harmony, so happy.

     It was only when it was time to go to bed that the two started arguing. Yan Heng hoped that Ji would sleep in his room. "Aren't we all sure of our relationship? Isn't it a matter of course to sleep together?" I was obviously already a person with a wife, so how could I stay alone in an empty bed.

     But Ji refused to agree no matter what: "But we haven't been witnessed by the beast god to get married, how can we live together now?"

     Hearing what Ji said, Yan Heng couldn't help but teased and said, "We're just sleeping on the same bed. Could it be that you think I'll do something to you? Or do you want me to—"

     Before Yan Heng could finish speaking, Ji immediately covered Yan Heng's mouth, furious.

     Seeing that Ji, who was clearly taller and stronger than himself, turned into anger from embarrassment, Yan Heng couldn't help laughing, and decisively took the other's hands and walked into the house, went to bed, turned off the lights, Yan Heng hugged Ji Qing in his arms, and said: "Don't worry, I will wait until the wedding day."