19

Yan Heng decided to take them in for a reason.

     There are nearly 150 males in the Yuanshan tribe, which is extremely important for increasing the population ratio of the Qishan tribe. After all, many females in the tribe have not yet married off!

     And now there is enough food in the tribe to feed these people. Most of the people here know each other well, and their dispositions are naturally clear. Most of the people are simple and kind. Most of them looked at the original body for doing so many arrogant things in the past. The male father and the female were not held accountable for their face. It is understandable that they did not know the truth when their predecessors were kicked out of the tribe.

     Only Ji, Jie, and Gan Yanheng would not let them go, they were the murderous enemies of the previous family.

     Since Yan Heng joined the tribe, he naturally did not hide his predecessor's background, so many people in the tribe knew about Yan Heng and their grievances. Naturally, many people felt that the tribe should not take them in. Instead, he advocated revenge for Yan Heng.

     Of course Ji was the one who thought he shouldn't be taken in, but there was an unmarried female from Yan Heng in there, and Yan Heng's father had arranged for him. As soon as they met, Yan Heng looked at him in a daze (Yan Heng said that he was wronged, he obviously just looked at him).

     Although Ji understood that Yan Heng was not the only female in the first place, he couldn't help feeling flustered. If it weren't for his prestige in the tribe, other females in the tribe would not dare to pay attention to Yan Heng. Originally, when the three tribes first joined, many females paid attention to him. If it weren't for his explicit and covert warnings, it is unknown how many females would surround him now.

     I didn't expect that I eliminated the threat from the tribe, and now there is an unmarried female. The most important thing is that this female is younger than me, taller and stronger than me. Except for a scar on her face, she is simply the best choice for a male. . Simply intolerable. (An said that she obviously did nothing) So, that night

     After dinner, Yan Heng was still thinking about how to make Ji and the others reveal their true colors. As soon as they entered the bedroom, they saw Ji with only a small piece of animal skin tied around his waist, and the small cherries fluttering in the wind were dotted on his broad chest muscles. , a strong waist, and slender legs, but it's a pity that the piece of animal skin is in the place where it shouldn't appear.

     I saw Ji said with a rascal face: "You came just in time, I was worrying about how to take a bath?" Watching Chao Yanheng shook the wound on his arm.

     Yan Heng suddenly realized, wiped away the nosebleed that didn't exist before, and said, "Then let me help you."

     As he spoke, he pushed Ji into the bathroom, closed the door, turned his head and saw Ji was about to tear off his little animal skin, Yan Heng hurriedly restrained him, wouldn't it be more meaningful to take it off by himself ? Thinking like this, he hugged Ji and entered the water.

     Eh, the water is hot, Yan Heng realized something belatedly, and subconsciously touched the little animal skin to show that he had realized it again, and hugged Ji, who was already a little shy at this time, tightly Li, biting his ear lightly, said with a wicked smile: "I'm not wearing anything inside, do you want me to do something directly?"

     Ji was so ashamed right now, obviously he had already made up his mind, but he regretted it as soon as he entered the bathroom, he always felt that there must be no good end for provoking this pervert like this, as expected, he was caught The man laughed.