21

Yan Heng didn't know what to say, and the atmosphere around him suddenly became weird.

     Gu is not willing to get entangled in this matter now, so he hastily changed the topic: "Heng, we heard some rumors from the people in the tribe." As he spoke, he glanced at An again, and An heard him say this. Now is not the time to dwell on this topic any longer. He nodded slightly to Gu.

     Gu continued: "I heard that the person who pushed me off the cliff was Mo."

     "That's true." Yan Heng said frankly.

     "Then about your parents back then—" Ann hesitated for a moment, but still asked.

     Yan Heng interrupted him immediately, "In this matter, those rumors are the truth." Yan Heng looked solemn, and his words revealed determination and hatred. When it came to the death of the parents of the original body, the hatred left by the previous body to Yan Heng broke out again.

     "Then what are you going to do?" Ann asked subconsciously.

     "Just wait and see!"

     The rumors all over the sky made them flustered for a while, and some people even asked them about the real situation back then. He could only refute these rumors pretending to be calm because he was the patriarch. In order to deal with Yan Heng's tricks, they can naturally say to the people in the tribe: "Heng must want the people in the tribe to doubt me and ruin my reputation. In this way, he can take over the tribe? Didn't expect us After raising him for more than ten years, he was framed like this in the end."

     Hearing them say this, the people in the tribe are also wavering, but the seeds of doubt have been planted. Just wait for a day to take root and germinate.

     They hate Yan Heng and Gu extremely now, resent why Yan Heng didn't just die after being expelled from the tribe, and now come to harm them, why change the name so that they never associate the messenger of the beast god with Heng , Let them deliver themselves to Yan Heng. And Gu, why did you persuade them to come here for help, causing them to fall into Yan Heng's hands now.

     Now they can only take one step at a time.

     At this time, people from Qidong Tribe came over and said to them, "Patriarch Qian, our patriarch invites some of you to come over."

     The people around all looked over immediately, and countless gazes fell on them, which made them nervous, but they still stood up pretending to be calm and followed them out.

     The place where Yan Heng saw them was the tribe's newly built office, and a few people came in. The door was slammed shut, and Yan Hengduan was seen sitting on top, surrounded by many guards. Yan Heng sneered and said: "Patriarch Gan, Father Jie, by the way, and my good brother Mo, long time no see."

     "Heng, did you release those rumors? Didn't you do this to make us bad reputation, so that you can merge the Yuanshan tribe into your Qidong tribe?" The person who had endured for decades by the side of his predecessor, Xiongfu. He was determined not to admit to the things he had done.

     "We raised you for so many years, why did you treat us like this." Gan almost hissed out.

     "Oh, then do you dare to say that I did what happened to Gu back then?" Yan Heng said calmly.

     Those few traitors have already admitted this matter, no matter how much they can refute it, there is no way to refute it. Under the rascal, Mo said with regret on his face: "Yes, I did do what happened back then, but I was too scared at the time, I was afraid that I would be expelled from the tribe, I was confused for a moment, I am sorry you."