13

Time flies by, and everything in the tribe is proceeding in an orderly manner according to Yan Heng's plan.

     Yan Heng likes to play tricks on Ji more and more, every time he sees Ji's lips twitching slightly, his ears blushing, unable to speak, Yan Heng always feels an inexplicable sense of satisfaction. If the dean and the others saw Yan Heng like this, they would probably say something: I didn't expect that Yan Heng, who has always been calm and serious, would have such a frivolous day.

     "Boss, see you tomorrow."

     "See you tomorrow. Be careful not to touch the wound with water."

     After bidding farewell to his partners one by one, Ji also embarked on the way home.

     Home, before this, the word was so out of reach for Ji, but now, it is within reach.

     Tomorrow is the Rain Festival, and it is also the day when I and Yan Heng get married.

     Pushing open the courtyard door, the room was silent, and Yan Heng hadn't come back yet, which made Ji feel a sense of loss. After finishing the meal, Yan Heng finally came back.

     Since Ji moved in, the meals have been arranged by Ji. It is true that Ji is very talented in cooking. No matter what kind of food, as long as Yan Heng tells the steps, he can cook it quite well. Not to mention comparable to the ones in the restaurant, at least ten times better than Yan Heng's own cooking. This made both Yan Heng and Ji very satisfied, Yan Heng was satisfied with Ji's craftsmanship, and Ji was satisfied with Yan Heng's satisfaction with eating.

     After eating dinner quietly, Ji Zizai was packing up the items that will be used tomorrow, while Yan Heng was holding the sacrificial letter, squinting his eyes and pretending to look at it. If the corners of his mouth don't curl up slightly, it would be a harmony Happy picture.

     As time went by, seeing that Yan Heng still didn't intend to get up and go to sleep, Ji couldn't help feeling anxious.

     According to the customs of the Orc Continent, every female must wash her body with source water (such as the water from the source of a stream) the night before the ceremony, which symbolizes that the female is married with a pure body and mind. The name is: Purification ceremony. If this was in an ordinary orc's house, this matter could be done easily.

     But from the perspective of Ji, who has been with Yan Heng for nearly half a year and is familiar with his temperament, if he wants to accomplish this, he has to be teased by the other party.

     Ji bit his lip, and finally made up his mind and said, "It's late now, why don't you go to rest?"

     Hearing what he said, Yan Heng put down the sacrificial oration in his hand, squinted his eyes, and looked at Ji.

     This gaze made Ji's scalp tingle, and he felt that something bad was about to happen.

     Sure enough, Yan Heng said slowly: "I'm waiting to accompany you to complete the body purification ceremony?"

     As soon as he heard Yan Heng say this, Ji almost exploded, pointing at Yan Heng: "You...I..." He was speechless for a while. Really angry.

     He didn't expect Yan Heng to have this idea. He thought that the other party would just play tricks on him and then let him go. Now as long as I think of the scene where Yan Heng will accompany me to wash my body, Ji's legs will feel weak. It is indeed ashamed.

     Yan Heng walked up to Ji's side, stroked Ji's fingers, pulled him into his arms, and said softly, "Don't you want me to marry you with a pure heart and mind?"