05

This time has just passed the hottest period of the weather. Yan Heng first went to the plain to look at the sweet potatoes and corn. Most of the planted sweet potato vines were covered by dense weeds, and the corn was fine, and it seemed that it was almost ready to be harvested.

     During the days when the house was being built, Yan Heng had come to weed several times. So Yan Heng was forced to spend a day weeding the sweet potato field. The overall growth seemed to be pretty good. Before the heavy snow fell, it would be about the same if it grew for another month. However, Yan Heng did not plan to dig them out.

     But for some reason, Yan Heng had an intuition that he would use these things. So I decided to dig out all of them, since it's not easy to break anyway.

     It took Yan Heng two days to collect the corn and dry it on the stone platform in the yard.

     Went to the salt pond again, collected the salt and came back, plus what was recovered before, Yan Heng already had two tanks full of salt, Yan Heng thought that it was almost done, so he didn't add sea water to the salt pond .

     After finishing these tasks, Yan Heng felt that it was time to enter the forest. He filled the kettle with water and put it into the space. He took the gun, pistol and bayonet from the wall. Except for sleeping, Yan Heng basically never left his body. The steel helmet that was used to make the pot was also on the head. After some equipment, Yan Heng felt that he had become Yan Heng on the battlefield again.

     The gate is fastened, and the courtyard wall in the yard is being built by Yan Heng in the morning and evening, and it has been nearly half completed. Passing through the thorn bushes, Yan Heng walked to the forest in front of the left.

     The forest is extremely hot in the dry season. Yan Heng walked carefully through clumps of bushes. His target was wild boar. Yan Heng likes to eat bacon and ham very much, and wild boar is the best choice. Yan Heng walked for a long time, and finally found a wild boar in a low-lying place. This wild boar was smaller than the last time Yan Heng shot, but Yan Heng didn't want to face him head-on. The black gun was fired before, and with a "bang" gunshot, the bullet hit the wild boar's eye socket, and then fell to the ground.

     Yan Heng put the wild boar in the space, and walked to the place where the walnut tree was in his memory. Thinking that the walnuts were ripe now, he went there and saw that the walnuts had fallen all over the place. Known as the longevity fruit, it is rich in nutrients, and it is a kind of nut food that Yan Heng prefers. Yan Heng stopped and stopped to collect some chestnuts and found some wild peppers.

     Turning the corner, Yan Heng saw a large vine, the grapes on it had already been harmed by birds, Yan Heng hurriedly picked some intact ones into the space, about thirty catties, Yan Heng planned to keep Eat slowly.

     This is already close to the middle of the forest, Yan Heng dare not go further into the forest, and when he was about to retreat, a lion suddenly jumped out from the nearby bushes, Yan Heng hurriedly dodged to the side, narrowly dodging the lion After the lion stopped, it turned around and attacked Yan Heng. Yan Heng hurriedly pulled out his pistol, and when he was about to shoot, the lion had already arrived in front of him. , The pistol has been hit to the ground by the lion.

     Yan Heng, who had lost his pistol, had no choice but to take out the ax when the rifle was useless. Yan Heng saw a lion as tall as himself confronting him, and cold sweat rolled down Yan Heng's head. Yan Heng didn't know if he would be able to escape unscathed today.

     The two sides were in a stalemate on the ground, and Yan Heng was waiting for the other side to make a move first, so that it would be possible to respond.