31

Chapter 31: Ji's Old Man

     Yan Heng rushed into the crowd, pushed away the hand that pointed at Ji Nu and scolded people, and pulled Ji Nu into his arms. Yan Heng said sullenly, "What are you, you dare to say that?"

     Ji looked at Yan Heng in front of him, lost the panic just now, and couldn't help but grabbed Yan Heng's hand.

     Seeing Yan Heng's footsteps, the man scolded angrily, "I'm Yuan, the patriarch of the Bohu tribe. What are you, you dare to act presumptuously here." Seeing the two clenched hands again, his eyes turned red He shouted loudly: "What is your relationship with this bitch?"

     When Ji heard this word, he immediately clenched Yan Heng's hand even more. Yan Heng was furious when he heard this sentence, and raised his palm to slap the guy in front of him. "Take care of your stinky mouth."

     With a loud sound, a bright red five-fingerprint immediately appeared on Yuan's face. Yuan and the orcs beside him did not expect Yan Heng to dare to do it directly. Yuan touched his face, his eyes seemed to shoot fire, and he scolded the person next to him viciously: "What are you doing, why don't you get rid of these two sluts."

     Seeing this, a female next to him immediately stopped everyone's movements. The unscrupulous appearance of this man in front of him made him a little jealous. "I don't know what relationship this male has with Ji."

     "What are you talking about with him? Didn't you see that I was beaten?" Seeing that he still wanted to talk to these two people, Yuan couldn't help cursing angrily.

     "Anyway, I'm an acquaintance, so don't be so merciless." Besides, I don't know what the person in front of me has to rely on. How dare you do it directly on the street.

     It was only then that Yan Heng noticed this person, and this person was calm. Not a good stubble. "Ji is my female, what do you think we are related to?"

     I only heard a flash of light in the eyes of the person in front of me, and said: "So that's the case, I was originally in front of friends from the Bohu tribe." Looking at the two people who were still expressionless, he said: "I don't know? Now He is in that tribe." There is actually a tribe that wants to keep him?

     "Qidong tribe, but I don't have such a lowly friend as you." Ji Pi said with a half smile. I didn't expect that the Bohu tribe would be here. It was because the Bohu tribe had never participated in this exchange that Ji decided to accompany Yanheng. Now that I met these two sluts, wouldn't it be that my unbearable side would be exposed in front of Yan Heng.

     "Really?" Qian said, as if he didn't care about Ji's indifferent tone. Qidong tribe, I have never heard of it, it is probably a small tribe. Turning to Yan Heng, he said, "Then do you know that Ji is a person who was expelled from the tribe."

     "I know, I am also a person who was expelled from the tribe. The two of us are just right for each other." Yan Heng saw Ji's nervousness and comforted him.

     "Then don't you want to know why he was expelled from the tribe?" It turned out that he was also expelled, and it seemed that the Qidong tribe was not a good thing either.

     "You are enough. Do you still have any sense of shame before?" Hearing Qian's words, Ji panicked and said hastily.

     "You haven't told your male about those things?" Qian said with a smile. He didn't expect that Ji, who was expelled from the tribe, would be able to marry. The waste is much better. It's a pity that he was also a person who was expelled from the tribe.

     After hearing his words, Yan Heng raised his eyebrows subconsciously, seeing the panic in Ji's eyes, Yan Heng's eyes darkened involuntarily. "That's what it is."