35 [END]

After more than 20 days of raiding, Yan Heng and others finally returned to the tribe again.

     Starting from the beginning of the dry season, and now that the snow season is coming, Yan Heng has been away from the tribe for nearly two months.

     Back in the tribe, as expected, I saw the joyful expressions of everyone, but there was a hint of ambiguity in the eyes of everyone looking at Yan Heng.

     Ji said that he would not disturb Yan Heng and An's long-lost reunion for the time being, so he first went to the elders' house to have a look.

     So Yan Heng returned home in confusion, and saw An, who had always been diligent, sitting on a rocking chair like an old man, basking in the sun in the yard. When Yan Heng came back, An's eyes were filled with smiles, Hugging Ann, took a deep breath, I haven't missed him for so many days.

     Putting his hands around An's waist, Yan Heng suddenly found out why the muscles on An's lower abdomen were gone, and when he touched it, it was strangely soft. Well, the muscles feel better than before.

     An grabbed Yan Heng's restless hand and said, "No matter how much you touch now, he won't come out early."

     "What, what did you mention, come out early." Yan Hengjue's own tongue was tied up, and a certain thought flashed in his mind, "This, this is having a child." Yan Heng's eyes suddenly widened, wishing he could See through Ann's belly.

     "Well, it's been two months." An said contentedly.

     "This, isn't this the seed I planted that time." Yan Heng said in surprise. This is the first time in his three lives that he has become a father, the first time.

     He hugged Ann and buried his head deeply on Ann's shoulder. He wanted to cry very much now. With a child, he could finally have a complete family in this different world.

     The door creaked open, and the two turned their heads to see that it was Ji who had returned. The two glanced at each other. Immediately the two separated.

     Seeing the actions of the two of them, Ji felt that it was funny, what's the matter, could he still feel that he would be annoyed because An was pregnant and he was not. "Okay, you guys go on, I'm going to cook." I just haven't conceived for the time being, and it's not that I can't conceive, so why be angry! ! ! It would have been better if Je's clenched fists could be ignored.

     "This—" Yan Heng looked at An, and the two were speechless for a while.

     "Ahem, anyway, the two of us won't be able to share the same room for the first three months, so you can take care of him." After speaking, there was a burst of embarrassment on his face.

     "kindness"

     From then on, Yan Heng had a reason to toss about Ji to his heart's content.

     "Well, shouldn't you go where he is?" Ji restrained Yan Heng's troubled hands, blushed, and said angrily.

     "Isn't it because you are not pregnant yet? I have no choice but to continue working hard." Yan Heng said innocently.

     "It's daytime now, and someone will see it." Ji grabbed the last piece of clothing on his body with one hand. He kicked Yan Heng's face directly with one foot. He was obviously taking a nap, but this person came up to him, and he obviously locked the door.

     Yan Heng pressed the flying foot on the bed, touched it along his thigh with one hand, and took advantage of Ji's movement with the other to tear away the last fig leaf. "It's the snow season now, who will disturb us. We have to hurry up and make a villain. Uh," he said and kissed.