24

Chapter 24 Iron Forging

     Yan Heng touched the bridge of his nose, he was very depressed now. Obviously I am the gong, why am I almost speechless when I am forced to ask by a female who is destined to be a victim. Where is the dignity of doing it yourself?

     Yan Heng immediately stopped backing and took a big step forward, but the status of the two remained unchanged, Yan Heng looked up. Damn, this damn height difference.

     "But the two of us actually don't have any feelings at all. There is no happiness at all when we are together like this. Before that, you didn't know me at all, didn't you?" Yan Heng had no choice but to start from this aspect, trying to convince him .

     Hearing what Yan Heng said, An finally understood that Yan Heng really didn't want to be his wife. Apart from the scar on his face, Anzi thinks he is still perfect. He is the number one brave man in the remote mountain tribe, with a strong body and powerful martial arts. I don’t know how many females in the tribe envy his figure. If I hadn't followed Heng, an unmarried male, with all my heart, I'm afraid all the males in the tribe who were willing to marry me would have been excluded from the tribe.

     But now this person dared to despise himself. If An just wanted to play tricks on Yan Heng before, now he is really angry.

     He lifted Yan Heng's collar: "But I already know you now, and there is still a long time before the Rain Festival, and we can just use this time to cultivate our relationship." After finishing speaking, he let go hand.

     Yan Heng was about to say something, when suddenly a handsome face was pressed up slowly, Yan Heng was hugged in An's arms, and then a red lip was pressed up, Yan Heng subconsciously licked the other's soft lips lips. Immediately afterwards, the lips parted, and the other party said: "Let's start with this kiss." After speaking, he let go of Yan Heng. It's just the pink on the tips of his ears that reveal his shyness and regret.

     "It's really shameless to hug and hug in broad daylight." Ji, who stood at the door with his hands tied, said sarcastically. He didn't expect to see the scene in front of him as soon as he came back. Satire.

     When Ann heard this, it was natural. He said it himself a few days before reporting back, and fell silent.

     Yan Heng looked embarrassed, being "caught" by his wife or something, and didn't want to say anything.

     "Didn't you say you want to smelt iron ore? Things are ready." After speaking, he gave An a deep look.

     From the moment he agreed to live in An, he had already made a decision to accept An, and he had no reason to object, right?

     When Yan Heng heard this, his expression became solemn. After the snow season, Yan Heng has already deeply realized the importance of ironware, so at the beginning of spring, Yan Heng has already discussed with everyone to start building blowers and special furnaces to prepare for smelting ore.

     In the specially built house, people with positions in the tribe gathered here. People from the Yuanshan tribe officially joined the Qidong tribe this spring. According to the same method as the previous three tribes, no one objected. An and others People naturally followed.

     The method chosen by Iron Smelter Yanheng is the fried steel method. The "Taiping Jing", which was written in the Eastern Han Dynasty, said: "If you are in a hurry, let the engineer hit the stone, find the iron in it, burn it and make it into water, and then let the good worker forge it, and it will become Moye." " "Moye" is the name of the ancient sword. Although this passage is sparse and concise, it is not difficult to see that it describes the technological process of obtaining pig iron from ore smelting, and then frying and forging the pig iron into a device. The steel frying process is easy to operate, the raw materials are easy to obtain, it can be produced continuously on a large scale, and the efficiency is high. The quality of the obtained steel or wrought iron is high, which is just suitable for forging swords and farm tools. (from Du Niang)

     The iron ore was smashed into pieces little by little, and put into a vat dug out of a solid stone. This kind of stone was extremely hard and had a very high melting point. Ordinary orcs couldn't break it at all. Heng directly used the space to cheat to dig out such a bucket. At this moment, it is a perfect container for molten iron.

     The stone bucket was put into the burning fire tree. After a while, the iron ore gradually melted into molten iron, which was poured into the mold and gradually cooled slightly. Impurities.

     It was Ji who was wielding the hammer. He always said that men who swayed sweat were the most eye-catching. In front of Ji, the chest muscles of his upper body were trembling with lifting and lowering. His chin finally dripped onto the quivering pectoral muscles, merged into the lean waist, and finally disappeared into the animal skin pants.

     During the ups and downs, Yan Heng subconsciously spread his legs apart, trying not to notice his strange appearance, but when he glanced to the left, he saw An staring at his lower body. Yan Heng subconsciously stretched out his hand to cover it, and suddenly realized that he was like a woman being peeped at, and immediately let go, and couldn't help but "cough".

     Seeing the other party look calmly, he shifted his gaze. Fortunately, the people around were all looking at Ji intently, and didn't notice their small movements.

     After a while, Ji finally forged it. What was formed was a big knife. It was probably the first forging. It didn't look very good, but it was finally finished.

     Then it was time to test the toughness. In the open space, Ji held the big knife and Jue's bone knife to cut at each other. But the big knife is still the same.

     Suddenly there was a sound of breathing from all around, and everyone's eyes became hot. Everyone stepped forward to try it out, and finally passed it to Yan Heng's hands. Yan Heng swung it, it was too heavy, and the male could pick it up.

     Orcs usually use beasts to fight at close range, but this does not hinder their love of cold weapons. When catching small and medium-sized prey, in order to save energy, orcs often choose to use bone knives to solve problems. But the bone knives are clumsy and not sharp enough, and they don't feel neat enough to use. Now that they have light and sharp iron knives, they can already imagine how easy it will be for them to fight their prey in the future.

     Even if it was a sneak attack by wild beasts, they could quickly draw out their swords to fight back, without having to change the shape of the beast hastily.

     Moreover, according to Yan Heng, with these irons, they can make bows and arrows, so that they can snipe and kill wild animals from a long distance, instead of fighting face to face, so that they no longer have to worry about the beast tide. , The wild beast hit the tribe.

     The successful forging of the broadsword made Yan Heng full of confidence now. Immediately afterwards, various farm tools were also forged. And finally the arrows of the bow.

     The bow has been made, and the knotted tree and animal tendon are used. The knotted tree is relatively easy to plastic and hard. The animal tendon is made of giant ox tendon. This kind of animal tendon is tough and powerful, but it is only suitable for females. The ones prepared for males are The tendons of a bone beast are slightly softer than those of a giant ox. The horn attached to the inner side of the bow arm is made of cow horn. There are many cattle around the tribe, and it is easy to obtain materials.

     Put the forged iron block into the fire to melt again, pour it into the mold and let it cool down.

     It can be placed directly on the arrow.

     First of all, I tested the shooting range. I felt that I drew the big bow, and when I released my right hand, the near arrow shot out, piercing the ground 300 meters away. I am quite satisfied with this shooting range. Such a range is usually 200 meters away and there is no lethal effect.

     The archery target is made of hardwood that has just been peeled off and wrapped with two centimeters of animal hide. It was set at a distance of 150 meters, which was originally the best chasing distance for the orcs to hunt.

     In the first dozen times, I still couldn't hit the target when shooting the arrow. Gradually, my aim got better. I only heard a sound of "咻". Lifting the archery target, sure enough, the arrow has penetrated deeply into the archery target. This surprised Yan Heng even more, and he directly moved the target backward by one meter, and finally the arrow stabbed firmly at a place of about 200 meters, which is also its effective killing distance.