26

Chapter 26 Fierce Battle in the Air

     The orcs who were wandering around couldn't help but tighten their hearts when they saw this situation. They glared at the front with fury burning in their chests, raised their heads to the sky and let out a long roar, soared into the air one after another, and followed closely behind An and the others. Unexpectedly, under their noses, the patriarch was actually captured by vultures. Damn it, vultures have never been found around the tribe. Where did the damn thing come from.

     The Winged Lion was already fast, and he caught up with the vulture in two or three strokes, followed by the other orcs of the hunting team. As soon as An Zha increased his speed, he immediately appeared directly above the vulture, swiped down suddenly, and swept his right paw straight towards the vulture's head. The vulture has long been proficient in dealing with the attacks from the orcs. It raised its right wing and dodged Ann's attack. The orcs were chasing after it. Naturally, it could not return to the nest, but it was unwilling to let go of the prey in its hands. Had to hover in the air.

     Seeing that he missed a hit, An immediately turned around, launched another attack, and approached its right wing, but the claws holding Yanheng hindered its movement, and when it turned around, the right wing was caught by An There was a bloodstain, and it couldn't help neighing in pain. The sharp cry was almost deafening to Yan Heng's ears.

     The pain hadn't passed yet, but when An turned around, it was about to strike again. The sharp claws and sharp eyes almost swallowed the vulture alive. Let it involuntarily block the Yanheng under its claws in the direction of his attack.

     The violent wind pierced Yan Heng's face, and his arms were almost pierced by sharp claws. Now that it made such a move, his arm was immediately pierced by sharp claws, and the blood flowed down the arm to his chest. The severe pain instantly made Yan Heng's face paler, and he was almost speechless.

     Yan Heng, who was thrown towards An by the vulture, had not had time to cough up the blood welling up when he saw An attacking him in a blink of an eye. On the sharp claws, Yan Heng seemed to be able to see faint bloodstains on them. In an instant, the feeling of death welled up in his heart, and Yan Heng's eyes almost burst.

     When An saw that the vulture was throwing Yan Heng at him as a shield, he was almost at the vulture's side. In a haste, he flicked his claws to the side, narrowly avoiding Yan Heng. In the end, there was a cut mark on Yan Heng's face.

     The moment the blood flew out, Yan Heng's heart suddenly became quiet. Yan Heng closed his eyes and swallowed the blood in his throat.

     An didn't expect this beast to use Yan Heng as a shield. If he hadn't reacted in time, Yan Heng might have already fallen under his claws. But in the end it hurt Yan Heng. It's all my own fault, if I hadn't lowered my vigilance, I wouldn't have been attacked by that beast, and Yan Heng wouldn't have been caught by the vulture for himself.

     An never dared to take any other actions, for fear that the vulture would use Yan Heng as a shield again. You can only follow steadily behind. The other orcs could only follow the vulture. Always pay attention.

     The excessive blood loss gradually made Yan Heng feel dizzy, and his arms gradually became numb. But he knew that he couldn't faint, so he bit the tip of his tongue fiercely, the fishy smell came, and the severe pain came, Yan Heng suddenly became more awake.

     Yan Heng immediately thought of the big knife placed in the space. The first big knife made by Ji Ji was used by Yan Heng as commemorative, so Yan Heng was confused.

     Yan Heng let go of the space, and the sword fell from Yan Heng's side in an instant.

     Seeing this, An immediately understood Yan Heng's plan. Flying down, he firmly picked up the falling sword.

     Seeing this, the orcs next to them immediately flew out of two people and began to attack the vultures in an orderly manner. The unhurried raid of the two made the vulture gradually flustered, but it was still unwilling to let go of the lunch in its claws.

     While the vulture was flustered, An held a big knife in his mouth and flew under the vulture. In an instant, An seized the opportunity, transformed into a human form, grabbed the big knife, and slashed straight at the vulture's legs.

     Severe pain hit the vulture's brain, and his legs were separated from his body.

     Yan Heng saw the big knife slashing at the top of his head, and the wind picked up An's short hair who was falling, his cold eyes and handsome side face, immediately fascinated Yan Heng's eyes, and he knew that he was safe.

     The moment the big knife slashed, Yan Heng fell down. An ignored the vultures above his head, dropped the big knife, changed the shape of the beast, and in a blink of an eye, he rushed to the falling Yan Heng, and caught the confused Yan Heng .

     The moment he saw those eyes with a hint of joy and a hint of annoyance, Yan Heng could no longer control himself and passed out with peace of mind.

     An put Yan Heng on the ground slowly, and the orcs who had already dealt with the vultures also surrounded them. An supported the fainted Yan Heng, and an orc trained by the witch doctor came over immediately. Grabbing Yan Heng's arm, he stabbed his sharp claws one by one. The intense pain made Yan Heng clenched his hands involuntarily, his body convulsed uncontrollably, and he subconsciously came out.

     Even so, Yan Heng still couldn't wake up.

     Apply hemostatic herbs and wrap with simple gauze made of leftover grass.

     An, who was behind him, maintained a stiff body, stroking the wound on Yan Heng's left face with his left hand. The slightly pursed corners of his lips told those present that he was in a bad mood right now. Seeing that Yan Heng had been bandaged, An stood up and said coldly, "Yes!"

     Everyone put Yan Heng on An's back, and in an instant, everyone jumped up from the ground. Rapidly flew in the direction of the tribe.

     Ji was still in the office discussing the matter of the Rain Festival with the elders, when he heard a rush of footsteps, Jue pushed the door open and said with a dignified look: "Ji, you go back quickly, Yan Heng is injured."

     As soon as Ji heard this, the notepad in his hand fell to the ground immediately. He took a deep breath and said to the elders: "I'll talk about these things later, I'll go back first."

     When the elders heard that it was in Yan Heng's hands, they became anxious immediately, and said in succession, "Let's go and have a look."

     In the witch hospital, the witch doctors are treating Yan Heng's wound in depth.

     I saw Ji and others walking in a hurry. As soon as he came forward, Ji took a deep look at An, who was leaning against the corner of the yard, and finally uttered a deep "hmph", no matter what he said, it must be because of his lack of protection.

     When Ji and others came in, the witch doctors had already treated Yan Heng's wound. The witch doctors were surrounded by Ji and the others, so they could understand the anxiety of Ji and the others, and said, "The wound has been healed, but the blood loss is too much, and you may have a fever tonight."

     Ji looked at the pale Yan Heng on the bed, and the bandaged wound on his arm, and when he heard what the witch doctors said, Ji's face turned pale. They all know what a fever is like, and if they don't pay attention, they will die.

     Ji slowly suppressed the anger in his heart, and said, "He is the messenger of the beast god, so he won't die so easily." He could only comfort himself now.

     Everyone nodded slowly when they heard Ji's words, and now they could only wait like this.

     Ji walked out of the yard, grabbed the expressionless Ann, and knocked Ann to the ground with one punch. After several punches, he was not soft at all, and punched Ann's body. Ann's nose was already bruised and her face was swollen. He didn't resist. It was all his fault in the first place, but Ji still didn't want to let him go. Seeing this, the people around hurriedly pulled Ji away. Ji saw that he couldn't get rid of the restraint of the crowd, and also saw that he gradually calmed down. Turn around and leave without looking back.

     An calmly wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth, turned around and walked into the witch hospital regardless of the support of the orcs around her.