18

The snow season is coming, and everything in the tribe is going on as Yanheng expected.

     Yan Heng was still dawdling on the bed, not wanting to get up. Ji looked helpless, allowing the other party to confine him in his arms like a pillow.

     All I heard was a sudden burst of noise from outside, "The beast tide, the beast tide is attacking the tribe."

     There was a hasty knock on the door. Yan Heng and Ji got up immediately, put on their clothes in a hurry, and when they opened the door, they heard a panting voice: "Patriarch, leader, hurry up, the beast horde is attacking the tribe."

     Yan Heng and Ji hurried towards the city wall. Both of them had serious faces.

     On the city wall, Juehe Lake is already organizing manpower to resist the beast swarm. Before the snow season, stones were piled up on the city wall to prevent the beast swarm. Now it is just in use. The orcs with wings are flying far away in the sky, waiting for the opportunity And move. Those without wings threw stones directly on the city wall. The city wall is very good at blocking the footsteps of the beasts. There was a tense atmosphere all around.

     Yan Heng looked out from the city wall, and the wild beasts in front of him hit the wall again and again, and the damage caused by the stones to the wild beasts was not as serious as Yan Heng expected. There are only a handful of beasts that can be smashed to death at once.

     Yan Heng immediately took out his rifle from the space, kept an eye on the big beast, and waited for an opportunity to shoot. Stones and orcs basically can't hurt them. He can only rely on Yanheng's gun.

     As time passed bit by bit, more and more corpses piled up under the corner of the wall, gradually approaching the wall, and the beasts behind were still endless. There was already a slight smell of blood in the air. Waves of wild beasts rushed towards the wall, bringing invisible pressure to everyone. The atmosphere is getting more and more oppressive.

     Even after paying such a high price, these beasts still didn't give up. Seeing the beasts, they rushed up the wall.

     "The male retreats to the altar." Only Ji shouted loudly. The males around were captured by the guards one after another, and they were sent down the fence in an orderly manner amidst the males' cursing, and told them: "Only if you are safe, can we repel the beast tide with all our strength."

     The males also fell silent when they heard such words, knowing that staying here would only be a burden to them, so they all walked towards the altar silently.

     Yan Heng, who was still looking for opportunities, was also caught by Ji, staring into his eyes and said: "You go down too, the beast is about to attack."

     Yan Heng looked at the beast that was getting closer, and nodded silently: "Okay. Pay attention to your own safety. If you come back and find that you are injured, I will definitely not spare you." Yan Heng said viciously.

     "good."

     Hearing his promise, Yan Heng turned around and went down the fence. The room under the altar was closed and dark, and the people around were silent. The roars from the beasts outside hit Yan Heng's heart time and time again. I don't know how many orcs will lose their lives after this wave of beasts. A sense of powerlessness spread in Yan Heng's heart.

     They are out there desperately, but they stay in a safe place. The oppressed air circulates in the dark chamber.

     Yan Heng was extremely regretful, he obviously found the iron ore during the dry season, but because of the busyness at that time, he delayed the matter. If he had made some bows and arrows himself, they would not be fighting for their lives now.