09

In the early morning of the next day, Yan Heng got up and pushed open the window, letting some sunlight into the house. The weather is just right for going out and looking for food.

     "Breakfast is ready, why don't you come out and have some?" Ji pushed open the door and said.

     "En." Yan Heng followed Ji into the cave, and when everyone saw Yan Heng coming in, they all greeted him with a smile. Today's breakfast was the wild dog that Yan Heng and Ji hunted and killed yesterday. Everyone praised the food cooked by Yan Heng yesterday, and today they learned how to cook a pot of dog meat. It's just that the seasoning is single, which can't match the fishy smell of dog meat. Yan Heng is not disgusted, after all, under such conditions, it is not bad to be able to eat these. As for the orcs, there is nothing to say.

     There were a total of 8 sick orcs, and they were all arranged in a corner of the cave. Because of his experience in the army in his previous life, Yan Heng had some experience in how to deal with the wounded. Six of them just had a common cold and fever, and the other two were bitten on their legs and waist. Fortunately, it is cold now and the wounds are not easy to deteriorate.

     Fortunately, Yan Heng found some herbal medicines before, which were just for prevention, but now they can be used. Yan Heng also taught everyone some simple common sense, such as boiling and drying animal skins for dressing wounds.

     After eating this simple breakfast, Ji led half of the orcs into the forest, mainly responsible for hunting and collecting fire trees. And Yan Heng led the other half of the orcs to go fishing. Lake and the others just stayed in the cave and took care of the sick orcs. After all, they are not as capable as Yanheng and the orcs.

     This is what everyone has discussed.

     Thinking of a large amount of edible food, Yan Heng immediately thought of the fish in the river. Although the orcs don't like to eat fish, it's up to you whether you like it or not. After all, it's best to fill your stomach. So when everyone heard that Yan Heng was able to catch enough fish, the orcs were very surprised and delighted.

     Although the orcs are strong and strong, they are on land after all, and they are absolutely powerless against fish in the water, so everyone was very surprised when Yan Heng said that he could catch fish.

     Yan Heng led everyone to dig up a large area of tough vines on the plain. Fortunately, this thing is evergreen all year round. Although everyone didn't understand the use of collecting tough vines, they all took action one after another. After a while, a lot of them will be picked up.

     Yan Heng actually doesn't know how to weave fishing nets, but Yan Heng knows the basic structure. So Yan Heng took a few people and tied them one by one, and finally twisted them together. After several adjustments, they finally made a giant pocket. Such a simple fishing net was woven.

     At this time, it was approaching noon, and Ji and the others had already agreed to come back in the evening, so everyone just had a simple meal, leaving only one orc in the house to guard the wounded, and Yan Heng led everyone to the river .

     The river was almost covered by a thick layer of ice. It can fully bear the weight of everyone.

     Jiao said, "Can this thing really catch fish?"

     Yan Heng replied with a smile: "Just watch! I said I can, and I will."

     Knowing that the beasts of these people were all lions and tigers, Yan Hengzhi made them transform into beasts, carefully cut a big hole in the ice with his paws, slowly lowered the fishing net, and made a special effort to turn them into beasts. There are a lot of corn kernels sprinkled in the fishing net, and then just wait slowly.