14

Although Yan Heng didn't see Ji when he got up early in the morning, it still couldn't stop him from being in a good mood. What I ate last night was dessert, but tonight is dinner!

     After eating, a rich breakfast is placed on the table. Pushing open the courtyard door, the sun shines into the house little by little, like a jumping elf, and I want to feast on the happy mood at this time.

     "patriarch"

     "Hello patriarch."

     When I came to the altar, I was surrounded by greetings from the clansmen, and I saw the joy on their faces, the feast and the glory.

     Yan Heng finally saw a solemn Ji, but when he looked at Yan Heng, this solemn and neutral expression brought a sense of style. Blowing Yanheng physical and mental pleasure.

     The sound of "bang bang" interrupted the two of them. The rainy season has officially begun.

     There are no sacrifices in the tribe, and Yan Heng is the chief of the tribe, so today's Rain Festival is naturally presided over by Yan Heng.

     Every tribe has its own unique sacrificial ceremony, and the Qidong tribe has no inheritance. If you follow the way of other tribes to sacrifice to the beast god, it seems to everyone that it is extremely disrespectful to the beast god, so everything has to start from scratch.

     Yan Heng is very grateful that the present world is poisoned by TV dramas, so now he can write a serious sacrifice.

     "Only at 8 o'clock on April 30th in the first year of Qianyuan, we began to make and regulate our clothing for beasts, to worship the beast gods, and pray for the prosperity of the tribe, the well-being of the tribe, and the harmony of the society. I hope that the six animals in my tribe will prosper and the weather will be smooth..." (The author can't make it up~)

     In short, Yanheng named this year the first year of Qianyuan, sixteen months a year, four months as a season, twelve hours a day, and it is eight o'clock now. I will make these rules and tell Yu Beast God that you come to my house , hope you bless us. We are very sincere.

     After the sacrificial oration was finished, it was the sacrifice ceremony for Ji and other guards. Forget about dancing, these banquets can't be made up, but Yanheng can't help but watch the anti-Japanese military parade!

     I saw Ji and the others dressed in uniforms, with uniform bone knives on their waists, walking forward, carrying sacrifices. The uniform pace and mighty momentum give people a sense of solemnity and solemnity.

     As for Yan Heng, hehe, can he tell you that he became hard because he saw Ji uniforming his abstinent face?

     Do you think the Beast God will let him go for such a profligate behavior during the sacrificial ceremony?

     Just as Jian Ji and the others put the sacrifice on the altar, the sacrifice immediately disappeared in front of everyone. Amid the exclamation of everyone, Yan Heng also fell down.

     After being dizzy for a while, Yan Heng found himself in a large hall, but this hall was very similar to the Qing Dynasty Jinluan Palace shown on TV.

     "Because this is what I made according to the impression in your mind." Suddenly a guy with a human face and a beast body appeared on the throne. Jiang Yanheng was taken aback.

     Yan Heng thought for a while, and asked, "You are the beast god." Indeed, he used an affirmative tone.

     The man smiled and said, "That's right. I was the one who brought you here."