16

After the wet rainy season, the dry dry season ushered in.

     The sun is scorching the earth day after day, and the tribe is getting busy day by day.

     The guards began to hunt, and Ji, as the leader, was naturally very busy. Naturally, Yan Heng can no longer be with Ji Niwai, but he also has his own things to do.

     Yan Heng began to walk out of the tribe under the protection of the guards. He was looking for a kind of ore: iron ore. The weapons used by the orcs in the tribe are still bone knives. It’s fine as a weapon, but it’s extremely easy to damage if it’s used as a tool for farming and other daily life. It’s impossible for the tribe to spend a lot of manpower every time to hunt bone beasts (the bone beasts are rare and heavy, and for the orcs, it’s extremely difficult. Danger.)

     It can also be said that once the iron tools appear, it will greatly promote the historical process of the beastman continent, and it is inevitable that the production and living capabilities of the beastmen will be extremely high. This is what Yan Heng wants to see very much.

     For this reason, Yan Heng decided to go out to search for iron ore.

     From the initial search around the tribe, gradually going deep into the forest, Yan Heng returned to the tribe every day, and then went back to the tribe once every two or three days. Now Yanheng has been away from the tribe for nearly six days.

     This year's dry season seems to be extraordinarily hot, and it has only been three months. There are already cracks everywhere, and dead plants and trees are all over the fields. Fortunately, there is space in Yanheng, and every time he finds a water source, Yanheng must store a large amount of water in the space.

     On the way, he experienced several wild beast attacks. For this reason, Yan Heng is only willing to explore in places with sparse vegetation, because he does not know how many dangers there will be in the dense forest. This is also one of the reasons why Yan Heng's exploration journey has not yet been fruitful.

     The team camped in a shady spot at the foot of the mountain. At this time, Yan Heng always misses Ji.

     Originally, the people of the Jihe tribe were very puzzled by Yanheng's obsession with finding the unknown. Every time, Yanheng had to explain its future use to the tribe, and showed the tribe what Yanheng brought. Bayonets, axes and other sharp weapons. That's why they agreed to let Yan Heng go to explore.

     It’s just that after Yan Heng left the tribe, it was regarded as lacking a backbone, so Ji had to stay and preside over the daily life of the tribe with Hu and the others. Therefore, this trip was only for Jue and five other members of the guard team to escort Yan Heng out. .

     "Patriarch, we found a stone that looks like what you said over there." Jue ran over and said excitedly. Then he handed the big rock he was holding to Yan Heng.

     "Really?" Yan Heng immediately stood up from the ground when he heard this.

     After taking the dark red stone, after careful observation, he finally concluded that it was indeed the iron ore he was looking for, and it was also hematite with a relatively high content.

     "Quick, take me to that place to have a look." After confirming that it was iron ore, Yan Heng couldn't wait to see the mine.

     When everyone heard what Yan Heng said, they knew that this was what they were looking for. Immediately, he took Yanheng to the place where the ore was found.

     Seeing the dark red stones all over the mountain, Yan Heng was very excited. There is so much iron ore, at least enough for hundreds of Qidong tribes to develop.

     Immediately, he dug up the ore with everyone.

     In the past, for the convenience of walking, all the sundries were placed in Yanheng's space. Yan Heng left only a small part of the water in the space, and tidied up the rest of the sundries directly, and let the orcs carry them back tomorrow.

     The space has been filled with iron ore. These ores should be able to meet the consumption of the tribe for the time being. It is about three days away from the tribe, so I will live here directly tonight. Even the hot weather can't stop Yanheng's joy of returning to the tribe.

     Outside the Qidong settlement, Yan Heng saw that there were many orcs on the city wall from a distance, although there were many members of the tribal guards among them, this made everyone quite puzzled. walk in.

     People from the original guard came out one after another and shouted: "Patriarch, you are back! Did you find the iron ore?"

     "found it."

     "It's really nice."

     Some orcs who didn't know each other gradually gathered around, and when they heard the members of the guard call the young male in front of them as the patriarch, their eyes lit up. It turned out that this is the messenger that the beast god guided us to look for?

     Since this dry season, near the Hengshi Mountain Range, there has been a rare drought in nearly a hundred years. The grass and trees on the Hengshi Mountain Range have become direct victims of the drought. When the food was exhausted, and the tribes were in crisis, the priests of the three tribes received instructions from the beast gods one after another.

     But it turned out that the Beast God learned of the current crisis in the Beastman Continent, and specially sent an envoy to teach and save the Beastmen. Now that he has learned of the crisis of the three tribes, he told them to find him and tell them the details. Inform everyone one by one. So the three tribes got together to discuss and rushed to this place after a long distance. It was a pity that Yan Heng had already left the tribe before arriving. Now that he came back, everyone felt that they had a backbone.

     When Yan Heng returned home, he saw Ji, Hu and several other orcs gathered for a discussion. Seeing Yan Heng's return, several old men showed excited expressions.

     They are the patriarchs of the three tribes Qian, Qiu, Wan and Ji Dai, Jie, Jing.

     Several people explained to Yan Heng why they had come here one by one, and when everything was clear, it was already evening. It was getting late, so Yan Heng asked them to go back first, and only wait for tomorrow to adjust the specific matters.

     After everyone left, Yan Heng immediately closed the courtyard door, then hugged Ji, whom he hadn't seen for a few days, and put him on the bed. "Did you miss me these days?" He unscrupulously pulled off Ji's belt, and went straight to the secret place.

     Yan Heng's actions annoyed Ji, this guy just left, that's all, that's all, "Well, don't bite anywhere."

     Yan Heng ignored him, he was still gnawing on the little red fruit, and was about to strip off his trousers, Ji hurriedly pressed Yan Heng's troublesome hands, and said: "Jidong, Laiyuan, why don't these three tribes have nothing to do?" Are you ready?"

     Regardless of his reason, Yan Heng directly licked Ji's Adam's apple, and rubbed his lower body slowly, arousing Ji's lustful desire: "Didn't you say that we will make arrangements tomorrow? Can there be such a thing?" Are you in a hurry? You are hard."

     "But, haven't you eaten dinner yet? I'm hungry." Ji tried to persuade Yan Heng to give up.

     "It's okay, I'll let you eat me first, and I promise to feed you." After speaking, he smashed in.

     As soon as he entered and exited, Ji's legs were already hooked on Yan Heng's waist consciously. In fact, I miss him too.

     As for whether this dinner was eaten at the end? Yan Heng will only tell you: Are you laughing at my ability? kindness?