03

After eating this simple meal, Yan Heng began to count the items brought from the previous two lives in his own space.

     There are 12 official rifles with 1350 bullets. Because the war was fierce at that time, the supplies on the battlefield had not been delivered, so Yan Heng basically took out most of the ammunition in the space. For the next battle, Yan Heng ventured out of the position to touch the ammunition on the Japanese devils. If I want to survive in this world, the ammunition is too little. My body cannot fight the beast head-on. If it is a real beast, I might still be able to fight, but from the previous body In his memory, Yan Heng knew that most of the beasts in this world were huge, and even the small ones were agile. I am afraid that I am the one who is dangerous to confront them. Of course, this is aimed at my current body. In Yan Heng's view, this body still has a lot of room for exercise and growth.

     One Browning pistol, two magazines, 93 rounds of bullets. This pistol was exchanged between him and a major quartermaster, and it cost three small yellow croakers, but I'm afraid it won't play a big role here. The animals here are too big, the power of the pistol is low, and the pistol can only kill at close range, and the effective range is only 30 meters.

     The engineer shovel was Yan Heng's trophy on the battlefield.

     There are four axes. Yan Heng is very glad that he thought about the handsome appearance of the famous Shanghai Ax Gang playing with axes in the blacksmith shop. After all, axes are like magic weapons in primitive society. The rough work of chopping trees here usually uses female claws, yes, it is so cruel. Maybe this is one of the reasons why the world's tools are backward. In this world, the claws of females are all "beneficial". Usually, the claws of an adult female can easily cut through the bones of ordinary giant beasts. Of course, bone knives It also exists. The raw material used to make bone knives comes from the bones of an animal called a bone beast, but this tool is generally used for male self-defense.

     A steel helmet, which can be used as a pot for cooking in a short time.

     There are 21 bayonets. Yan Heng especially likes to use bayonets as weapons, so he put many bayonets in the space.

     Two military kettles.

     Several sets of clothes, including six sets of military uniforms: three sets of winter clothes, three sets of summer clothes, some just issued by the army, some left over from the past, and several sets of casual clothes, three pairs of cloth shoes plus modern clothes A few shirts, jeans, two pairs of sneakers, and two army coats. A pair of wading pants, which Yanheng put in when he was fishing once.

     For two beds of quilts, silk and satin could not be used in modern Yanheng anyway, so after the Republic of China, Yanheng bought silk in the shop and asked his mother-in-law to make these quilts and casual clothes.

     There are some other gadgets in the space, such as pens, banknotes, oceans, matches, and a few books, etc., all of which are placed in the space by Yanheng. Coins are useless and just kept as souvenirs That's all.

     Yan Heng is very thankful that he had the habit of carrying things with him at that time, these things are like golden fingers to himself now.

     After packing up all these things, Yan Heng began to think about where he would go. The place where Yan Heng is now is the east of the Yuanshan Tribe. Because males are basically not allowed to leave the tribe too far before they reach the age of 12, the predecessor did not know much about the places outside the tribe. The only thing he knew was that the east of the tribe was the sea. It has become the best choice for Yanheng to go.

     Firstly, this place used to be the place where the tribe dried salt every year. After the establishment of the mutual market between the tribes, the people of the Yuanshan tribe never went there again. The mutual market is a gathering between the tribes after the annual rainy season. It is used to trade the things needed between the various tribes, because no coins are used here, so it is just a simple barter. Because some tribes have salt lakes, after the mutual market started, the salt needed by the remote mountain tribes was all exchanged from the mutual market. Will not come here again.